• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the non believers. :lol:

Being right is great :craphead:

First picture looked fake. No need to feel big n tough about being right buddy ;)

Sorry was just kidding him around because he didn't believe me, im not rubbing it in he hasn't got it or anything :lol:

Gutted for you that you can't unleash the PS3 on a HDTV telly.

Oh i will be tommorow at my GF's house! :D

:P

Full 1080, woo!

I've also found myself neglecting the gf for PS3 banter.

Gutted for you that you can't unleash the PS3 on a HDTV telly.

Oh i will be tommorow at my GF's house! :D

:P

Full 1080, woo!

I've also found myself neglecting the gf for PS3 banter.

:lol: Mines watching me play GTA 4 now...

You guys are so lucky, i'm green with envy :D

Can any of you record off your tv, even by primative means like a phone/camera and record it?

Can't get any of youtube due to copyright claims <_<

i see a pair of breasts in that pic, top right in the photo :lol:

your needing a bigger tv anaw.

oh aye get a haircut

plus yer rooms a tip :lol:

am no jelous or nuhin lol

I only see the one tit and it's holding the game :craphead:

i see a pair of breasts in that pic, top right in the photo :lol:

your needing a bigger tv anaw.

oh aye get a haircut

plus yer rooms a tip :lol:

am no jelous or nuhin lol

I only see the one tit and it's holding the game :craphead:

:craphead:

you lucky bastard, im getting it on tuesday, cant wait.

Guest johngers
HEY HURRY UP AND GET YOUR GTA GAMES LADS, need some online mates..only ever 2 or 3 people a deathmatch so far :(

As Bluenose pointed out yesterday, I can't get it until Monday :anguish:

HEY HURRY UP AND GET YOUR GTA GAMES LADS, need some online mates..only ever 2 or 3 people a deathmatch so far :(

:( If i could send the installed game file to you via ps3 JUST so you could play it today...I WOULD :lol:

I JUST GOT DRUNK AND FELL OVER :lol: on a date with the girlfriend... oh and i SCORED AGAIN :craphead:

I'm getting the crappy gimped version thanks to the damn censors. Better not mean I can't score with a chick :P

Was in Curry's today buying a laptop and I asked the sales guy if he'd sell me a copy of GTA IV and he just laughed saying that he'd lose his job straight away if he did. He said that they got their stock in on Friday and they get lectures everyday of how they are not allowed to sell it and that 2 guys in a Curry's in Glasgow have been sacked for selling the game. Another interesting thing he said was that Rockstar are going to prosecute anyone on Xbox Live who is playing the game prior to release(don't know if they can do the same with PSN, I have heard of people being banned from Live).

Was in Curry's today buying a laptop and I asked the sales guy if he'd sell me a copy of GTA IV and he just laughed saying that he'd lose his job straight away if he did. He said that they got their stock in on Friday and they get lectures everyday of how they are not allowed to sell it and that 2 guys in a Curry's in Glasgow have been sacked for selling the game. Another interesting thing he said was that Rockstar are going to prosecute anyone on Xbox Live who is playing the game prior to release(don't know if they can do the same with PSN, I have heard of people being banned from Live).

i dont think they can do it.

its not cheating. its not as if the game is stolen. they wont be able to blackmail somone like that.

Guest johngers

:( If i could send the installed game file to you via ps3 JUST so you could play it today...I WOULD :lol:

:lol:

i dont think they can do it.

its not cheating. its not as if the game is stolen. they wont be able to blackmail somone like that.

I dunno, it was just what he said. They seem to be very strict about this release date.

McBoyd better watch out :craphead: he's even posted pics :lol:

I know that theres a games wide agreement on release dates.

the companies producing the games go all out to try get the shops to sell it and when some stupid shop bites it allows the game to be sold on the same day and the company selling it get a massive fine.

happened with pes last year. i think it was tesco guy that took a bribe 3 days before release and it allowed the lot to sell it on that day.

Can't see lister getting into trouble he bought the game from a company and they supplied it early so it's not his fault.

Gameseek ??? if that was the company will get fined though and maybe no more or less stock from Rockstar's next game release

I thought the 360 thing was people getting banned for using pirated copies.