Don't let it get us down

J_RFC87

I know it's a sore one, and i'm hurting really bad now as well. I cannot beleive how lucky and vicious that bunch of scumbags are.

But just remember we've got a UEFA cup semi-final on Thursday to look forward to, a Scottish cup final and the league flag coming home :rangers:

They still need us to get beat twice off the same teams they're playing, assuming they take maximum points.

They may have the bragging rights for this week, but all will be silenced come Thursday. It's always good to be a bear and today makes no difference :D

We are the people :rangers: :unionflag:

Just imagine that this was played in January and we are now where we are at. It hurts like hell but we can still drop 4 points before the end of the season and be champions. We would have bitten anyones hand off to be where we are at right now. Keep believing brothers! :rangers:

i'm just too gutted to even try and be optimistic, all these games are catching up and we've a gigantic hole to pull ourselves out of, more injuries and suspensions and games coming thick and fast, i just hope we can get at least one more of the trophys left thats up for grabs never mind the quadruple,

Its so hard to be optimistic especially with so many games still to play, however this thread making me feel a bit more positive after today, as said before we got semi final thursday and cup final to look forward to and hopefully league coming home as well to round if off. Quad can still happen :)

Murray (and Walter?) let us down when they sold Hutton. There is no point in us going on about injuries and suspensions when we sell a player in January who is head and shoulders above everyone else in the league :angry2:

(tu)