Alan Smith

gvr1980

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couldnt agree more. i HATE the cunt! with a passion. after what he did to leeds, whats stopping him joining us with the badge kissing and the "ive always been a rangers fan", "the one club i would never join is the scum" bollocks, before fucking off to the kiddy fiddlers two years down the line??

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

SO CELTIC.... YOU HAVE WON YOUR 2 CUP FINALS WITH A WEE HELP FROM THE MEN IN BLACK!....... BUT ALL OF THE SILVERWARE IS ON ITS WAY TO IBROX!

i think he would be an class signing for centre forward

agreed

how much do u think he would cost?

Too much.

Anything up to 6-million and we should SIGN HIM!!! He's class!!! Husnae gotten a fair shake at St James'.....send him oor way!!!

I was just about to post something about this one of the boys on my bus was sitting next to him.

He had a black tammy on and a rangers scarf my mate says he was going mad like the rest of us when we scored :D

My mate asked him when he was coming to sign for us and he said he had already signed a new contract with Newcastle.

I also spotted Boab Malcom, Mark Hately and Stuart McCall.