Alan Smith

gvr1980

Anything up to 6-million and we should SIGN HIM!!! He's class!!! Husnae gotten a fair shake at St James'.....send him oor way!!!

I wouldn't pay £1million for him

Vastly overrated underachiever!

Agree totally.

Has this phantom signing been dug up once more? At least he wasn't 'seen at Murray Park'.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd sign him. He's a better striker than anything we have and he's not bad in the midfield either. I tell you something, if we had him in the midfield yesterday then I can assure you thay both Hartley and Robson would not of been allowed to dish it out and control the midfield. It is a joke that these two dummies have been able to batter our midfield about in the last two matches.

People want David Healy, mainly down to him being a Rangers man and a having a good International striking rate, well Alan Smith would be a much bigger and better signing!

Smith could play CM, AM or as a ST in the lone role or with a partner. I thik he's be a great partner for Boyd!

Well if anyone ever doubted that he was a ger... they were proved wrong!

He would run riot in the spl and would add to the fight and passion that many of our players have... Walter... You know what you have to do!

Shopping List

---------------------------

1. Gattuso

2. Alan Smith

3. Any right back (anything to get rid of broadfoot)

We need wingers/creative players more than them!

I'd sign him. He's a better striker than anything we have and he's not bad in the midfield either. I tell you something, if we had him in the midfield yesterday then I can assure you thay both Hartley and Robson would not of been allowed to dish it out and control the midfield. It is a joke that these two dummies have been able to batter our midfield about in the last two matches.

People want David Healy, mainly down to him being a Rangers man and a having a good International striking rate, well Alan Smith would be a much bigger and better signing!

Smith could play CM, AM or as a ST in the lone role or with a partner. I thik he's be a great partner for Boyd!

Healy would still be a good signig imo. Especially since we will probably lose Cousin in the summer.

Healy is pish. His club football record is awful.

Back to Smith, Keegan was rumoured to be interested in Ferguson, I wonder if he fancies doing a straight swap?

Well if anyone ever doubted that he was a ger... they were proved wrong!

He would run riot in the spl and would add to the fight and passion that many of our players have... Walter... You know what you have to do!

Shopping List

---------------------------

1. Gattuso

2. Alan Smith

3. Any right back (anything to get rid of broadfoot)

We need wingers/creative players more than them!

Disagree there mate, we have been outplayed by dundee utd partick and the scum by having no bite in midfield, Smith would be great alongside Thomson leaving Barry and Steven Davis to do the creative stuff IMO.

Back to Smith, Keegan was rumoured to be interested in Ferguson, I wonder if he fancies doing a straight swap?

(tu)

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, Alan Smith for Barry Ferguson, r u sure? yuo'll be throwing in Carlos Cuellar and Alan McGregor next

(tu)

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, Alan Smith for Barry Ferguson, r u sure? yuo'll be throwing in Carlos Cuellar and Alan McGregor next

No I wouldn't be selling McGregor or Cuellar. I'd certainly do a straight swap with Ferguson for Smith, not that it will ever happen but I'd take it.

(tu)

No I wouldn't be selling McGregor or Cuellar. I'd certainly do a straight swap with Ferguson for Smith, not that it will ever happen but I'd take it.

Look over your shoulder mate, the men in white jackets are coming to take you away !!!

Smith would do very well in the Scottish league. If he is free in summer then signing him would be a great piece of business!

Don't see it happening though but its still nice to see him wearing his colours! :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy:

Why because I have an opinion that you dont agree with?

OH FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have to throw that old chestnut in every time ?

If we all agreed with what everyone said all of the time then you'd be as well shutting the feckin site down.

No I don't agree. I've never rated him and just cause he turns up at an old firm game with a Rangers top is not doesn't mean we should sign him.

Nor should we do so cause certain people think he'd be adept at hoofing lumps out of anything in grey and white.

And never, ever, ever should we do a straight swap with him and and our best, by the proverbial mile, player.

Only my opinion by the way but if you disagree then I await your response with baited breath (sarcastic I know but what the hell).

:rangers:

I couldn't give a f*ck if he supports Rangers or not. He's just as good if not better than what we have and for that reason I'd take him. He'd walk it up here, the SPL is p*sh.

I think Ferguson is finished, every season he struggles with injuries and it effects him.

Alan Smith was a good forward, but I don't rate him as a midfielder and I don't think he's any better than what we already have. Unfortunately he looks like he's forgotten how to play up top and more importantly, score. He may be worth the risk, however.