Broadfoot

maddog 64

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying he's a silky player, but the stick he gets on here is a fuckin' joke. I remember as a kid hearing similar pish about Tam Forsyth. Who were the dafties then eh?

Massive difference, Big Tam could tackle and pass the ball. A guy who played international football keeping Hansen out of the team and you compare him with a lower league quality central defender?

I'm not saying he's a silky player, but the stick he gets on here is a fuckin' joke. I remember as a kid hearing similar pish about Tam Forsyth. Who were the dafties then eh?

Massive difference, Big Tam could tackle and pass the ball. A guy who played international football keeping Hansen out of the team and you compare him with a lower league quality central defender?

In as much as he gets stick even when its undeserved, yes. I didn't say he was anything other than a good honest player.

He always makes himself available for passes, never hides unlike some players: Whittaker, Buffel, Adam, Boyd, Cousin etc

Positioning is good, just lacks some footballing technique.

Give the guy a break though, at least he gives 100% every game. We need to support our playrs, not criticise them all the time ffs.

It's people like you who slate every single time he puts a foot wrong, who put his confidence even further down and causes the the team more mistakes, and drive him out the club and his career down the pan. Grow up and support him.

Has anyone seen a bigger donkey in a Rangers jersey?

Ive not been through all the posts and threads and this may have been mentioned already?

Apart from the obvious (the pen when McGeady was going nowhere)...I seen 2 throws from him that went to no-one - as if he never even looked.....also thats the one's the he got away with... he foul shys it almost everytime.

Maybe I am being harsh? but I thought we played well today - deserved a draw, but he is a weak link.

Ive not been through all the posts and threads and this may have been mentioned already?

Apart from the obvious (the pen when McGeady was going nowhere)...I seen 2 throws from him that went to no-one - as if he never even looked.....also thats the one's the he got away with... he foul shys it almost everytime.

Maybe I am being harsh? but I thought we played well today - deserved a draw, but he is a weak link.

doh

you better watch out you are not allowed to say anything bad about broadfoot, some members think he is a good player. :rolleyes:

you better watch out you are not allowed to say anything bad about broadfoot, some members think he is a good player. :rolleyes:

Fuckin right lads. Still got weapons in the dump to deal with "dissenters". (tu)

Fuckin right lads. Still got weapons in the dump to deal with "dissenters". (tu)

the guy gives his all and tries his heart out, but i just dont think he will make the grade, so you better get the guns out. :)

Some of you guys loves to judje players after bad game..I actually cannot understand that.Yes,Broadfoot wasn`t good today.But when you look back you`ll see some really nice performances from him.Players are people like every one of us,right?They have bad days as we all have...Also entire team were horrible in the second half,so it`s not just his fault we lost the game.Bad days are coming and they living,but hes nice player IMO and i trust him.I suggest you do the same..

Fair comment mate. I think most of us know he has room for improvement. Filling Huttons boots is no mean task! I think the important thing is to get right behind all the guys for the final push! No one can tell me he is not trying his best unlike certain other players performances during the season. As said before now not the time to be coming down on individual players. Stick together and bring the trophy home off those cheating bastards!!

Broadfoot isn't good enough.

He doesn't lack effort or desire but he's not a Rangers player i'm afraid.

He wasn't good yesterday but he has been pretty poor most games .No he's not to blame for us losin but having passengers playing when we're already short in quality doesn't help.

I like the guys attitude towards playing for us but he simply is nowhere near good enough.