How to really wind the mhanks up

Gowser

If we hold up a banner saying "God Bless the Pope" how paranoid would they fucken inbred fucks get? They'd all start going "oh, the pope's a h**, he must support them!!"

:lol:

Power of suggestion? ;)

If we hold up a banner saying "God Bless the Pope" how paranoid would they fucken inbred fucks get? They'd all start going "oh, the pope's a h**, he must support them!!"

Power of suggestion? ;)

no f--k the pope would be better.

Power of suggestion? ;)

Sorry mate, but i think thats the last banner i would have. Lol.

NO NO NO

u wid b goin against everything we stand 4!!

dont think this is a good idea at all

the person with the banner would reveive a health kickin aff fellow BEARS for bein such a fool bringin it in2 the ground

Power of suggestion? ;)

LOL

I think it's great!

Hilarious!

Nothing they can say but they'd be well annoyed!!!

Love it!

The best way to wind them up is to get to the UEFA Cup final and then to win it

you know for a FACT....even if we do indeed WIN the UEFA Cup....they will simply reply saying some shite like

"It's the SECOND PLACE European Cup" or that it is "Meaningless" and that we only got there cuz we didnae go as far as them in the C.L.

Trophies only seem to have any meaning if THEY win them!?!?!?

and the fucking MHEDIA back them up ALWAYS!!!!

PISSES ME RIGHT OFF!!! :angry2:

Power of suggestion? ;)

The Pope is a h** - and was a member of Hitler Youth - if only they knew his history ..........

If we hold up a banner saying "God Bless the Pope" how paranoid would they fucken inbred fucks get? They'd all start going "oh, the pope's a hun, he must support them!!"

Power of suggestion? ;)

you have got to be kiddin me on, god bless the pope!!?? why would u ever want to do that, for starters it isnt funny, we would look so stupid and the man is head of the church of rome and all the brainwashed scum.

Power of suggestion? ;)

you have got to be kiddin me on, god bless the pope!!?? why would u ever want to do that, for starters it isnt funny, we would look so stupid and the man is head of the church of rome and all the brainwashed scum.

:doh: I am suggesting the paranoia of the tims, I think that's quite funny but if you don't tough!!

If we hold up a banner saying "God Bless the Pope" how paranoid would they fucken inbred fucks get? They'd all start going "oh, the pope's a h**, he must support them!!":lol:Power of suggestion? ;)
The Pope is a h** - and was a member of Hitler Youth - if only they knew his history ..........
cracker blue bear :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:
If we hold up a banner saying "God Bless the Pope" how paranoid would they fucken inbred fucks get? They'd all start going "oh, the pope's a h**, he must support them!!":lol:Power of suggestion? ;)
cracker blue bear :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Can't see it working myself - why dont YOU try it at Ibrox and see how popular you'll be?

I started this because I thought it would be fucken hilarious to see those mhanks respond to it, but I knew it would never actually happen. NVA, still no sense of humour :doh:

I know this post is only a joke but any mention of the pope will be twisted to our disadvantage.

I would love to tie the league up before the last game and then play the reserves.

A big banner saying--- "Does playing our youth team uphold the SPL integrity, Peter?"