That Hurt!

Muff

Seeing Broadfoot and Faye on the park made it even worse!

Bar 25 minutes we were once again out-played, out-thought and they wanted it more. Simply not good enough. Sitting back after taking the lead. What's that p*sh all about?

Absolutely cheated again by that disgrace of a referee Craig Thomson. First goal was offside, the linesman is a bead rattling b*stard.

Robson(junky, smack head), Hartley and McGeady(f****n b*stard) should of been sent off and Hesseltink should be in the cells!

Yet again Thomson missed numerous fouls, he denied us a blatant penalty and he missed the foul on Broadfoot before the penalty. Whittaker never touched Naylor which resulted in a yellow, I saw that from the stands yet that f****n b*stard of a referee missed it.

Kirk Broadfoot should never pull a Rangers top on again, he is useless but Walter is a stubborn man and well done Whittaker for getting sent off. After all the injuries and suspensions.

Walter, why the f*ck did you have Webster on the bench on Thursday but not today and your thinking over Faye?

100% cheated and I'd like to say one thing to Artur Boruc, I hope you break your neck, you filthy, immigrant f*ck.

Sorry to say this, but I think today is the day that we blew the league. Forget Fiorentina, Hibs is the big one, anything other than a win and the league is over!

Well done Bears and Bearettes, yet again we were absolutely superb and the atmosphere was awesome. Our team might be sh*te but we are Simply the Best :clap:

Bar 25 minutes we were once again out-played, out-thought and they wanted it more. Simply not good enough. Sitting back after taking the lead. What's that p*sh all about?

Absolutely cheated again by that disgrace of a referee Craig Thomson. First goal was offside, the linesman is a bead rattling b*stard.

Robson(junky, smack head), Hartley and McGeady(f****n b*stard) should of been sent off and Hesseltink should be in the cells!

Yet again Thomson missed numerous fouls, he denied us a blatant penalty and he missed the foul on Broadfoot before the penalty. Whittaker never touched Naylor which resulted in a yellow, I saw that from the stands yet that f****n b*stard of a referee missed it.

Kirk Broadfoot should never pull a Rangers top on again, he is useless but Walter is a stubborn man and well done Whittaker for getting sent off. After all the injuries and suspensions.

Walter, why the f*ck did you have Webster on the bench on Thursday but not today and your thinking over Faye?

100% cheated and I'd like to say one thing to Artur Boruc, I hope you break your neck, you filthy, immigrant f*ck.

Sorry to say this, but I think today is the day that we blew the league. Forget Fiorentina, Hibs is the big one, anything other than a win and the league is over!

Well done Bears and Bearettes, yet again we were absolutely superb and the atmosphere was awesome. Our team might be sh*te but we are Simply the Best :clap:

Agree with the lot mate, except the part I highlighted. No Surrender!

we started well but after we got ahead we just sat back when it was obviuos they were there for the taking. They were awful as well, even with our patched up defence for half the game alexander barely had a save to make. We have no one to blame but ourselves for letting them back into it but the ref decisions today certainly didnt help. Mcdonalds offside goal and him going down like a sack of spuds outside the box but falling into the box resulting in a penalty. What a joke. All we have done is make it harder for ourselves but we will still be champions at the end of the season and today will be forgotten. Hibs on sunday is an absolutely massive game and a must win to put some sort of pressure back on celtic who could be 8 points clear by the time we kick a ball in the spl again. I would rather we had the points on the board than the games in hand as we have a lot of v tough games coming up in a short space of time.

Understand the venting man, but they can still do this. However, my question is - do they want it enough? The most aggravating thing for me is to watch them take the foot off the gas when the other team is on the ropes. Take the initiative for once and settle the tie beyond a shadow!!!

I don't think we have what it takes along with injuries and suspensions.

Well do us all a big favour and keep all the negative pish to yersel. We've got a quadruple to win and theres no room for cheese eating surrender monkeys.

This is where we dig in and show some character.

Sorry to say this, but I think today is the day that we blew the league.

have a word wi yersel man.

[slaps Muff across face]

pull yersel together.

Yeah, not one player makes the club remember!!!!!

Do you think fans of 1972 thought that? Well the answer is no! My Dad was there and he say's the team where bloody terrible to watch at times. To quote an old man ( sorry Dad) " You support your team even when they're pish and the stands are half full (not empty because your a bear!) and you feel like the world is against them"

SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rangers::rangers::rangers:

We need to stand up and be counted. We need a midfield with some bite and creativity. We need to WANT it when games are at stake. Not players that hide. Our whole midfield hid in the second half. We need players to come back in. We had Weir and Cuellar both missing and where oh where was Webster?

Our last defence was a load of players all out of position. Our midfield had no creativity at all. Once Barry got clugged that was that.

The ref was poor too, but we had the chance to win the game ourselves.

Broadfoot is a bomb scare, but now we have to play him because Whittaker has no brains.

Stupid shit second half.

I don't think we have what it takes along with injuries and suspensions.

Come on "Muffger" (by the way love the name) it's over now. Get your head up you've got a team to support.

You must be a fan of the managers!!! Apologies can't remember when this was (years ago) but GS once said that he'd lose every Old firm for the league! At the time I thought what a load of pish, look at us know ????????????

Well, we couldn't ask for a harder end to the season. Every single one of those matches is a challenge, and you can be well sure that Hibs, DU (and that chunt Noel), and Aberdeen would LOVE it to death to be the team to kill off our hopes. We have a mountain to climb, starting with the next match to Hibs, and we'd better find some resolve and initiative and tear into each and every team on that list like there's no tomorrow!!!

It is time for the team to look at it like we are 14 points behind with 6 games left.

We have to win 5...if not, we don't win the league.

That is the reality. Two draws and three Celtic wins and voila, the worst possible result.

I'm dissappointed that you wrote this. If it was'nt for your hard work I would'nt be sitting on a Sunday afternoon checking through the "Bears den" I can do the maths too, but it's about spirit and determination.

Hold your head high we're the best!

Well, we couldn't ask for a harder end to the season. Every single one of those matches is a challenge, and you can be well sure that Hibs, DU (and that chunt Noel), and Aberdeen would LOVE it to death to be the team to kill off our hopes. We have a mountain to climb, starting with the next match to Hibs, and we'd better find some resolve and initiative and tear into each and every team on that list like there's no tomorrow!!!

What like we played the first half today? :rangers:

It is time for the team to look at it like we are 14 points behind with 6 games left.

That is the reality. Two draws and three Celtic wins and voila, the worst possible result.

I'm dissappointed that you wrote this. If it was'nt for your hard work I would'nt be sitting on a Sunday afternoon checking through the "Bears den" I can do the maths too, but it's about spirit and determination.

What is wrong with what I wrote? There is nothing wrong with the team mentally assuming celtc will win their final 3 matches to put us 14 points in the hole per se. I am meaning it in a postitive sense. We need 5 wins to guarantee it. Nothing malicious towards the team meant.

What is wrong with what I wrote? There is nothing wrong with the team mentally assuming celtc will win their final 3 matches to put us 14 points in the hole per se. I am meaning it in a postitive sense. We need 5 wins to guarantee it. Nothing malicious towards the team meant.

It's too soon Jim for the stats, people are hurting and I expected you to lift spirits!!! and only you know how!!!! :rolleyes:

It hurts real bad Muff 2nd time in 11 days is to much. I know we should be looking at the games in hand and gettting behind the team but to lose to that bunch of scum for all the wrong reasons is gutting.

Well we'll see in the next few weeks what these players and management are made off. After the 16th I wanted the league more than ever, after today, words can explain how much I want it.