Thursday - How confident are we?

There's nothing that can't be done.

It will take tremendous effort but those players owe us and I for one refuse to believe that we're going to give it up so easily after coming this far. Whatever happened to No Surrender?.

The Italians will be a huge test but remember Rangers are always 'Aye Ready'.

first goal is the winner

This is how I feel too - If Fiorentina score first we could be on for a hammering.

If we score 1st I feel we may just hang on

Pana scored first remember, then we hammered them for 50 minutes

Thats true - Pana weren't very good though.

I really hope I'm wrong btw but I have a terrible fear we're going to get humped tommorrow

In my opinion Werder Bremen were the best side in the UEFA cup.

We beat them....don't matter how lucky we were we still beat them.........come on Fiorentina.

Although i must say i'd rather lose tomorrow night than lose in the final..

Thought we would be beaten in just about every game in Europe so far this season.Been delighted to be proved wrong most of the time tho.

Only game I thought we would defo get a result was Barca away-A draw-so quite happy to be pessimistic over this one too.

No danger we are goin to Manchester to win the UEFA Cup at least half a million strong, it is written in tablets of stone ! Keep believing ! :sherlock:

Oh man, it'll be just like Woodstock!!

I believe we can get to Manchester - just getting there would be a big feather in our cap - I predict a 1-1 tie tomorrow - Gers all the way :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

Judging from the amount of talking it seems like Fiorentina are more nervous than we are, "we will do this" "we will achieve that" "serie A is far stronger than Scotland" compared to just a few of the mandatory press releases from our camp.

Im feeling positive, Fiorentina may have a better collection of individuals but they dont have the collective will to win at all costs that we've demonstrated already this season re CIS final, potential to win and actually having the will to beat your opponent can be decisive

Dont worry bears we're going to Manchester

~ Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper. ~

And tonight we pray the invisible piper will be playing Rangers tunes...!