Lagers in the fridge just aching to be drunk

Jimenez

My stomach is in absolute knots sitting here, I can't stop shaking from a mixture of fear and excitement.

Question is, should I calm my nerves by having a cold lager and risk starting too early or should I carry on suffering to ensure I aint a drunking mess come KO time?

feel like a kid on Christmas eve Loyal

WATP

:rangers:

My stomach is in absolute knots sitting here, I can't stop shaking from a mixture of fear and excitement.

Question is, should I calm my nerves by having a cold lager and risk starting too early or should I carry on suffering to ensure I aint a drunking mess come KO time?

WATP

Theres no such thing as too early, get started now and come kickoff you'll be bouncing. :bouncy:

Theres no such thing as too early, get started now and come kickoff you'll be bouncing. :bouncy:

So basically I should just man the hell up? :lol:

WATP

I'm in the exact same situation at the moment! :lol:

...that Xmas Eve feelin?...me too bud!... Barry said he felt as excited as a kid too...

I reckon the lads will be fuckin buzzin tonight!!

I've just cancelled 3 meetings I had this afternoon 'cos I can't think of anything else!..

(tu):rangers: :huzzah: :bouncy: :crabflute: :crabdrum: :crabflute2: :babycrab: :babycrab: :babycrab: :huzzah2: :friday: :crabflag: partay

Well there's always the compromise of remaining a sissy while getting pished......smirnoff ice loyal :craphead:

WATP

Moderation mate.... You want to be (a bit) sober when we hump the 'Viola'!

Well there's always the compromise of remaining a sissy while getting pished......smirnoff ice loyal :craphead:

Smirnoff Ice for watching a football game? Nah, come on you can't be serious.....my fridge is packed with Corona, Desperados and some good old Austrian Zipfer! :cool:

Can't wait! :beer1:

Smirnoff Ice for watching a football game? Nah, come on you can't be serious.....my fridge is packed with Corona, Desperados and some good old Austrian Zipfer! :cool:

If you dont mind me asking where do you buy your desperados ? do you know of a shop that sells them or is it an internet job ?

Can't have any ale yet, as i have to pick my 2 foster kids up from school. Might be a chippy tea for them tonight tho as i have 24 bottles of Bremen's finest chilling in the fridge (well i am of Germanic origin lmao).

I'll be on here about 16:30 hrs taking the lid off my first one.

Crap Foster Carer Loyal :unionflag: :beer1: :unionflag:

I finish at 4, will get in the house at 5 and I have a cargo waiting on me!! Corona for tonight!

If you dont mind me asking where do you buy your desperados ? do you know of a shop that sells them or is it an internet job ?

Actually here in Austria almost every big grocery shop sells it, but of all our common companies SPAR is the only one that exists in the UK as well as far as I know.

Is it difficult to get over there?

WATP

Yip got the Heineken's on chill already. Revising for my exams next week but i've decided to break it off to watch the Zenit game at half 5, at which time i'll be at fever pitch!!

C'mon the GERS!!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: