WE DID IT! CELEBRATE!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my heart in my throat the entire match, but once again, Nacho fucking Novo does us proud. Incredible.

Have to add at that Papac was incredible the entire match (+penalty), and Hemdani though I thought he was below par scored a penalty, so I guess I can let the guy off. What a fucking night.

Had to go into work halfway through the 1st half of extra time, fucking nightmare listenin to the penalties on a tranny at work.

Thank fuck for 101greatgoals.com! Beautiful stuff Gers, Novo's face prior to the penalty is priceless. What a team.

Ive STILL got goosebumps all over my body.

I maybe just got made redundant last night but I still cant wipe the smile off my face.

WATP :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Ive STILL got goosebumps all over my body.

I maybe just got made redundant last night but I still cant wipe the smile off my face.

WATP :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

FANTASTIC,

What a shootout too, I've never seen a shootout with so much drama! (as an Australian I was over the moon on so many levels when Vieri missed)

How much is a flight from Sydney to Manchester?

Ahhh guess I'll just have to make do with watching it on TV in the wee hours of the morning here.