BEST TIM QUOTE

was just having a wee look (and a good fuckin laugh) at what some timmys had been crying about and have to say this quote is music to my ears!

what the fuck does seville mean now?

Sorry that these FF pricks will see this, but look what a good fuckin manager can do.

I'm fuckin dusgusted.

GET THAT ROUND YE YA COCKBAG!

:crabflute:

Try reading the "h*** v Fiorentina" thread on kerrydalestreet. It really is an absolute hoot to see the pain they're feeling!

I like this one........you can feel their bitterness and despair in every word! partay

You know and I know that there's no comparison between our Seville side and this bunch of non-players but that wont stop the media, in the impending and inevitable hunfest which will soon be upon us, from comparing them favourably with our 2003 side and even further with the Lisbon Lions.

How long till the first " well this team have already won trophys, something the Seville side failed to do that season" is blurted out by some h** journo clearly creaming his drawers.

I dont live in Scotland but I certainly pity my fellow tims who do. The time between now and the final and , if they win, forevermore thereafter will be pretty close to unbearable for Celtic fans.

Just think of the Seville coverage and then multiply it by 10. Think of all the h** journos who were falling over themselves to talk us up, remember the Daily Rangers Seville Roll of Honour. Now imagine these same journos doing the same thing for the club most of them love.

I suspect the rest of the title race will be labelled irrelevant by the media with there foaming and gushing excitement at going to a Euro final.

was just having a wee look (and a good fuckin laugh) at what some timmys had been crying about and have to say this quote is music to my ears!

what the fuck does seville mean now?

Sorry that these FF pricks will see this, but look what a good fuckin manager can do.

I'm fuckin dusgusted.

GET THAT ROUND YE YA COCKBAG!

:crabflute:

They are a disgusting people. They have no class and cannot complete a sentence without swearing and demeaning the Queen's language nor can they eloquently express themselves. Even the McCann's would surely be embarrassed by them...or would they ?

What the hell is that guy on about with the Daily Record being full of Rangers journos. Surely if there's a bias in that rag it's towards the tims.

On a more serious note........I was trawling the depths of kerrydalestreet the other night, and an hour later my anti-virus software found a bug in my system called "INFOSTEALER". kerrydalestreet was the only site I had been on that I don't normally visit, so I'm thinking I picked it up there. :angry2:

Just a wee word o warning to anyone else who thinks about checking up on the dhims pain!

first time ever on Thursday I had a wee peek at KDS. Someone here posted a link with them on our penalty shootout and I just had to see it.

What struck me was how unlike our reaction the reaction on KDS was. Here when Celtic get a win in Europe there is lots of anger and I can't f**king believe it and so on. But with them, it was nothing like that. It wasn't anger or frustration. It was pure, unadulterated self-pity. How they were robbed and nobody noticed we were just defending and now everybody would be going on about Rangers and how unfair it all was. I'd never read anything quite like it.

The last couple of years I think a lot of us have felt like there is a conspiracy in the media to highlight our failings and sweep over theirs. But this was paranoia like I had honestly never seen. I'd love for a trained psychologist to review their posts and draw some conclusions.