All the best wishes for the final

fabster

I'm really happy you guys beat Fiorentina (screw those Italians) last night. Since the day you kicked Werder out of the competition, I was hoping you'd win the thing. Nevertheless, it still hurts a bit to see you going all the way, since Werder's got about the same potential. But you also beat Sporting and Fiorentina, which are good sides, so you really deserve the final after all.

So I think I speak for all Werder Bremen supporters, when I wish you all the best for the final! Good Luck!

I've never been anything less than impressed with the conduct, manner and respect that Werder Bremen and most German fans have for other clubs. (tu)

We don't get that a lot over here, most other teams fans hate us and want us to get beat in every match.

Hope to meet you again in the future, only if we have King Carlos Cueller though :D:rangers:

:unionflag:

I'm really happy you guys beat Fiorentina (screw those Italians) last night. Since the day you kicked Werder out of the competition, I was hoping you'd win the thing. Nevertheless, it still hurts a bit to see you going all the way, since Werder's got about the same potential. But you also beat Sporting and Fiorentina, which are good sides, so you really deserve the final after all.

So I think I speak for all Werder Bremen supporters, when I wish you all the best for the final! Good Luck!

Very noble of you sir! May I take this opportunity to wish you and yours nothing but good fortune and feel free to come back to Glasgow with our warmest welcome (tu)

Thanks for that mate ... still think you're team was the best we played on the way to Manchester (tu)

Would certainly agree that Werder Bremen were the best team we faced on route to the final...have to say I was astonished we over came Werder....more than any of the other truely astounding results we've achieved in this campaign. P.S. ( screw those Italians ....your so right mate.... :beer2: ...... :unionflag:

Heres another one from the Werder board.

Coopermania

Posted: 02.05.2008, 08:57 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nase1979 wrote:

Congratulations to all @ Rangersmedia. You really walk through to the Final and I really hope you will win the Cup.

Good Luck for the match against St. Petersburg

Greetings Die Nase

Thank you Nase. I almost had a heart attack during the penalties !!

I have to say, Werder are the best team we have played in Europe this season without a doubt. Far superior to any other.

Posted: 02.05.2008, 23:45 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faist wrote:

I hope you win the cup. Good luck!

Thank you Faist, I hope we can do it

i agree , i would say werder bremen were the best we faced in the uefa cup

I also have to agree werder were the best we came up against but it was obviously meant to be us against Dick in the final and not even the best teams in the comp were gonna stop that happening

Thanks man! :beer2: And yes,Werder was the best team we played with in that competition.