Face value of the tickets, how much?

pcbear

Was on a website today, 1 ticket yes 1 fucking ticket £860 behind the goal £985 along the touchline, i hope the Old Trafford big screen rumours are true, that would be as good an atmosphere as the game,and leave these greedy cunts with obscenely priced tickets on their hands, or force them to sell at a much reduced rate.

I am willing to pay a fair amount over the top but thats just fucking daft.

Was on a website today, 1 ticket yes 1 fucking ticket £860 behind the goal £985 along the touchline, i hope the Old Trafford big screen rumours are true, that would be as good an atmosphere as the game,and leave these greedy cunts with obscenely priced tickets on their hands, or force them to sell at a much reduced rate.

I am willing to pay a fair amount over the top but thats just fucking daft.

Got offered the £860 deal today and it's comin from inside Man City ! :sherlock:

I was looking for tickets, but screw it.

I hate these touts (and that includes everyone who comes on this board, claiming to be Bolton, Everton, Spurs,...) and putting tickets up for sale, but only for the highest bidder.

mines from the travel club are 55 quid

on ebay....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UEFA-Cup-final-City-of-Manchester-x-2_W0QQitemZ290227358999QQcmdZViewItem

£5100 :O

I was looking for tickets, but screw it.

I hate these touts (and that includes everyone who comes on this board, claiming to be Bolton, Everton, Spurs,...) and putting tickets up for sale, but only for the highest bidder.

I hear you on the touts, but at the end of the day, if you knew you could make a possible grand+ surely you would consider selling?

Bids up to 7k on ebay today

Where are you getting that from, I just looked on ebay there it's at 2 tickets for just over £2,000.

Perhaps to cover the expenses, but no way would I ever try and steal other fan's money.

If I had a ticket and for some reason couldn't make it, I would sell it for face value.

And I mean that.

To a fellow fan, yeah, face value.....but to a Everton fan (if they got there)....couple of hundred.