Zenit fans stop Dick from buying Black players

Boab

I suggest binning the thread anyway.

20 years a go if I went on to an opponents site and they were condemning us for our signing policy I would have went on the offensive.

It may not be how we operate nowadays but Russia is still finding its feet on that front

You'll know better than me Jimenez, the difference between that and this thread is that Dick Advocaat came out and admitted it.

I can see your point and we'll just get rid of it.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stop to ban guests ! Ban opponents it is gay`s manners. Be men

We don't ban European team opponents. We ban idiots. When you come on here calling some of us traitors and winding us up, then you're not welcome.

We're not stupid, we know you've rejoined 3 times. Ever heard of an IP address? Terrible things.

Give you 5minutes to read this, then you can bolt.

Stop, stop. Don`t ban me. R u men or sissy ? U don`t look like hero of "Brave Heart" .

Grow up tvari, we have been open enough to invite you on to our forums.

Discuss the game of football and you'll be fine

20 years a go if I went on to an opponents site and they were condemning us for our signing policy I would have went on the offensive.

It may not be how we operate nowadays but Russia is still finding its feet on that front

You'll know better than me Jimenez, the difference between that and this thread is that Dick Advocaat came out and admitted it.

Terry Butcher spoke out against our policy two years before we signed Johnstone (tu)

Terry Butcher spoke out against our policy two years before we signed Johnstone (tu)

You do know better than me :D

stop to ban guests ! Ban opponents it is gay`s manners. Be men

We don't ban European team opponents. We ban idiots. When you come on here calling some of us traitors and winding us up, then you're not welcome.

We're not stupid, we know you've rejoined 3 times. Ever heard of an IP address? Terrible things.

Give you 5minutes to read this, then you can bolt.

Stop, stop. Don`t ban me. R u men or sissy ? U don`t look like hero of "Brave Heart" .

Do you know Michelle from Medvedevo?