Zenit fans stop Dick from buying Black players

Boab

Rangers have 13 goals in this UEFA Cup . And our player Pavel Pogrebnyak scored 11 times. U play antifootball, bad version of Catenaccio

You must be very scared. Why are you telling us this?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, rangers , i want to ask you - will inhabitants of Manchester be support your team or not?

Go ask them.

I know english people love scottish very much :harhar:

Yes we stood by each other in two world wars. :unionflag:

Hey, rangers , i want to ask you - will inhabitants of Manchester be support your team or not?

Go ask them.

We are Scottish British and proud.

The English have no qualms with us

Go ask them.

And the Anglo-Russian relationship is in great shape too? :rolleyes:

Rangers have 13 goals in this UEFA Cup . And our player Pavel Pogrebnyak scored 11 times. U play antifootball, bad version of Catenaccio

Promise me that u `ll not be cry in 14/05 , `ll not be to drink poison or shoot yourself

Go ask them.

Must try harder mhankothy.

I happen to live in England due to my work and I've heard nothing but positives about Rangers being in the UEFA cup final. The English coverage of our games has been more positive than the scottish coverage even - so yes the English are pretty much right behind us :harhar:

now start playing nice or you wont last long on here

I happen to live in England due to my work and I've heard nothing but positives about Rangers being in the UEFA cup final. The English coverage of our games has been more positive than the scottish coverage even - so yes the English are pretty much right behind us :harhar:

now start playing nice or you wont last long on here

Is this the same chunt over and over again per chance?

Either that or the Russki's have all got shite patter.

We have a friendly relationship with Manchester City.... not so much with United but they are all glory hunters from Wales, Ireland and Africa

Asia* ;)

Feck aff.

16/4 Celtic vs Rangers - 2-1

27/4 Celtic vs Rangers - 3-2

What happened guys? Do u have assache now , after meeting with catholics of Glasgow ?

Im not sure what you mean svolota, but my Mother is catholic, if that helps.

Your family is catholic, and u support Rangers! U r just traitor, werewolf ! :)

Half of my family are catholic, and I love and respect them all.

My Mother isnt a football fan but likes Rangers for your information.

Shame you cant respond, as you are banned.

stop to ban guests ! Ban opponents it is gay`s manners. Be men

Not meaning to second guess admin here but I would suggest you act civil, talk about football and generally behave yourself and you will be made more than welcome.

Something yer comrades don't seem to be able to grasp.

People only get banned for posting/saying things that are bad.

I am probably the most leniant guy on RM and I dont ban lightly. Ask anyone :lol:

And by the way, Im not gay :lol:

Not meaning to second guess admin here but I would suggest you act civil, talk about football and generally behave yourself and you will be made more than welcome.

Something yer comrades don't seem to be able to grasp.

Spot on FG (tu)

Promise me that u `ll not be cry in 14/05 , `ll not be to drink poison or shoot yourself

You are on thin ice gady. Speak/discuss well or you will go.

What i did speak bad ? That was just joke .

We don't ban European team opponents. We ban idiots. When you come on here calling some of us traitors and winding us up, then you're not welcome.

We're not stupid, we know you've rejoined 3 times. Ever heard of an IP address? Terrible things.

Give you 5minutes to read this, then you can bolt.

What i did speak bad ?u That was just joke .

Have you got any more than two brain cells?

Your coherence and lack of understand of our language makes your posts look probably much worse than they actually meant to be. Cultural differences.

I suggest binning the thread anyway.

20 years a go if I went on to an opponents site and they were condemning us for our signing policy I would have went on the offensive.

It may not be how we operate nowadays but Russia is still finding its feet on that front

We don't ban European team opponents. We ban idiots. When you come on here calling some of us traitors and winding us up, then you're not welcome.

We're not stupid, we know you've rejoined 3 times. Ever heard of an IP address? Terrible things.

Give you 5minutes to read this, then you can bolt.

Stop, stop. Don`t ban me. R u men or sissy ? U don`t look like hero of "Brave Heart" .

What i did speak bad ?u That was just joke .

Have you got any more than two brain cells?

Your coherence and lack of understand of our language makes your posts look probably much worse than they actually meant to be. Cultural differences.

Called a language barrier Jadams mate.

We've had pops at him and vice versa.

What else could you possibly expect inviting fans who are used to confrontation then posting a thread attacking their current way of thinking