Muff

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After 94 minutes WE"VE WON!!

WATP

What a relief. Thought I'd get an aneurism when the bloody feed cut out. UNREAL - probably some Septic numpty at Sh*tanta thinking he's a comedic genius.

You talking about the internet feed beacuse my setanta was fine?

Cuellar was really struggling for the last 20 mins with what looked like cramp. Didnt show when he needed to make a challenge though :)

We must rest Cuellar until the pre-season friendlies...We've got more than adequate replacement for him (Faye).

im starting to think that this is going to be the year to make history. The team look shagged out but still keep finding the result. Lets hope the tims get mugged on Saturday, we win and head down to manchester with a huge chance at history.

If the tims lose any of the last games they are pretty fucked :D

Cuellar was really struggling for the last 20 mins with what looked like cramp. Didnt show when he needed to make a challenge though :)

We must rest Cuellar until the pre-season friendlies...We've got more than adequate replacement for him (Faye).

:lol: Yeh right

Dundee Utd loss on saturday combined with Motherwell loss to Hibs, means Dundee Utd have everything to play for on the last day against Celtic. The downside is Aberdeen do aswell

Yes!!!

Good game, good motion... little idea but there is a lot effort, very much. Fine fellows!

I enjoyed!

Good lad!...watch us now catch Celtic mate!

:beer2:

lmao you are Amdy arent you. Hi :)

It seems that this year we have had our minds put right to the breaking point in both domestic cups, the UEFA cup, and now the SPL.

Maybe it takes us being right up against failure for the team to get the results we need. We are at that point in the SPL...I think we can do it...

Anyone feel the same way about being against the well and succeeding?

Hello there...What a gordie you are. Would you like to be my missus, Andy (assuming that it's short for Andrea)?

Hello there...What a gordie you are. Would you like to be my missus, Andy (assuming that it's short for Andrea)?

:lol:

The result is what matters, and that is very important, what I liked is that our players didn't look that tired at all, I think the situation with the SPL these last couple of days really did give the players the incentive needed to win.