Gers get go ahead

gers have recieved verbal confirmation from uefa to screen the final at ibrox!

Lets hope Manchester City Council have the common sense to do likewise.

Great gesture from Rangers but theyve clearly been forced into this by the total lack of accommodation from those in Manchester who wanted this glitzy affair withyout any inconvenience that comes with it

Fans are expected to turn up on the night and will be let in for free

Great gesture from Rangers but theyve clearly been forced into this by the total lack of accommodation from those in Manchester who wanted this glitzy affair withyout any inconvenience that comes with it

Talking about having a celebration day and are currently working in conjunction with Glasgow City Council. To be honest, it makes sense, if Manchester do not want us, why go?

Who cares everyone will be in Machester Rangers should be more concerned about getting Old Trafford opened up so bears in Manchester can watch the game together nobody will be at Ibrox

Pretty much.

Everyone is booked for Manchester except for kids, old folk and those who can't make the game.

So for them, its good news.

At least they'll definitely see the game!

Talking about having a celebration day and are currently working in conjunction with Glasgow City Council. To be honest, it makes sense,if Manchester do not want us, why go?

Are you always so easily put off? This is the biggest game in my adult lifetime & nothing will put me off. What a spineless attitude to have. We have a right, nay a duty, to be there.

The reason I am going to Manchester is to support my team and be with my fellow supporters and mates !!!

It has FUCK ALL to do with whether Manchester "wants us" or not !!!!.

This is good news :) It makes sense to open the doors for the fans who cant travel.

good news for fans who cant go but its not really directed at them , it to try stop as many of us fans hitting manchester

I strongly suspect the Greater Manchester Police have asked Rangers to open Ibrox Bastian.

Did you get your sig sorted out ?

Great news, it'll provide a venue for younger bears/families to watch the game with other bears.

I disagree that there'll be no one there.

There are folk who simply can't travel down, there may be as many as 15000 - 20000 at Ibrox.

But I don't believe it will make any difference on how many will be in Manchester.

This is good news :) It makes sense to open the doors for the fans who cant travel.

good news for fans who cant go but its not really directed at them , it to try stop as many of us fans hitting manchester

I strongly suspect the Greater Manchester Police have asked Rangers to open Ibrox Bastian.

not as yet , u reckon everyone will still head to manchester ??? dont wanna end up going only to find out only fans with tikets turn up

not as yet , u reckon everyone will still head to manchester ??? dont wanna end up going only to find out only fans with tikets turn up

Dont be a mug. Get down to Manchester & enjoy the day.

All this will do is get a few thousand supporters to Ibrox who would otherwise be watching the game at home or in the pub.

Won't make a bit of difference to the numbers going to Manchester in my opinion.

If thw authorities (by that I mean GMP, Manchester City Council, Rangers, Uefa ) really want to do something practical and OF BENEFIT for the Rangers supporters - OPEN OLD TRAFFORD !!!!!!

k sorted im still going aslong as a venue is sorted ie a meeting place as bar38 doesnt seem to have tvs so shudnt someone get onto it and get anotehr meet sorted or we jsut gonna head to bar38 n head somewhere after to find a tv

Dont be a mug. Get down to Manchester & enjoy the day.

I would certainly appreciate the Ibrox beam back. With an 8yr old daughter who loves the Gers this would at least give her the opportunity to sample some atmosphere, rather than listening her old man screaming at the telly! (tu)