• cuellar
    • mcgregor
    • ferguson
    • novo
    • weir
    • Jcd
    • thomson
    • papac

who is the best player this season i would personally give it to the whole team!!

My vote is for king carlos

mcgregor a very very close 2nd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no contest here, bit pointless to be honest with you, its got to be Carlos Cuellar without a shadow of a doubt.

King Carlos of Cuellar stands above all as player of the year and quite probably player of the decade to date.

Honourable mentions to McGregor, Hutton and Thompson for me.

I did think of putting in mr hutton but a big thanks and a medal in the post soon will do the trick!!

Carlos has been quite simply outstanding.

Special mention to Kevin Thomson. He has proved a great asset this season. I've been really impressed with his determination and will to fight for the cause. We seriously missed him in the recent Old Firm games.

Lol does anyone dare NOT put Cuellar.

It's a shame in a way on the rest of the squad to be overshadowed. Special mentions to:

McGregor (POTY after Cuellar), Weir, Papac and Davis

Guest therabbitt
Long Live The King

Long Live King Carlos

Like the sig Dutchie! It does look a bit like McGregor is pure scared of Carlos' finger....

:craphead:

Look - everyone knows and will vote for Carlos - and hard to dispute that BUT I voted for Weir. At a time we needed stabilising WS turned to Weir - It is Weir who has founded the bedrock of defense along with Carlos, Carlos credits Weir with making sure he settles and for making sure the defense is organised. There is something 'steely' about the way Weir has gone about his business this year, no nonsense, but a TRUE leader on the park and an example of it. He has played in nearly every game and for a 38 year old that is magnificent.

Carlos may get the plaudits, but without Weir would he have settled so quick, would he have looked so good would the team look so solid and would the determination be there. I credit Weir with much and while it has NOT gone unnoticed, nor will he get the credit he deserves.

David Weir - Leader, Inspiration and this fans Player of the Year.

Look - everyone knows and will vote for Carlos - and hard to dispute that BUT I voted for Weir. At a time we needed stabilising WS turned to Weir - It is Weir who has founded the bedrock of defense along with Carlos, Carlos credits Weir with making sure he settles and for making sure the defense is organised. There is something 'steely' about the way Weir has gone about his business this year, no nonsense, but a TRUE leader on the park and an example of it. He has played in nearly every game and for a 38 year old that is magnificent.

Carlos may get the plaudits, but without Weir would he have settled so quick, would he have looked so good would the team look so solid and would the determination be there. I credit Weir with much and while it has NOT gone unnoticed, nor will he get the credit he deserves.

David Weir - Leader, Inspiration and this fans Player of the Year.

He is up there no question they are both utterly fantastic!!!