The Furmanator!

Obviously worrying about Thomson but I thought the wee man handled his first team debut exceptionally well, great turn of pace and absolutely rinsed flood with his first touch, looks really composed on the ball as well, great performance from him and hopefully see more of him in the future

Obviously worrying about Thomson but I thought the wee man handled his first team debut exceptionally well, great turn of pace and absolutely rinsed flood with his first touch, looks really composed on the ball as well, great performance from him and hopefully see more of him in the future

I thought he Furman did very well.

I am hopeful that Thomson will play Wednesday.

He impressed me (tu)

He was neat and tidy in possession and he was more than prepared to bomb on and try and get involved in the play.

I just don't see why Walter hasn't utilalised these youngsters more when we have been cruising games.

Because it doesn't happen often ;)

I felt some of the players avoided passing to him when he was left open and available.

Did a good shift though.

They're just not used to people making the runs he was making! His movement was excellent, always looking for space. It's been something that's been sadly lacking this season.

yeah but iv noticed the past few games we have had three of them on the bench as opposed to the regulation two, I think it was Furman, McMillan and Shinnie on the bench today. And ofcourse John Fleck must be in the reckoning as well

it's a regulation three under 21's is it not?

yeah but iv noticed the past few games we have had three of them on the bench as opposed to the regulation two, I think it was Furman, McMillan and Shinnie on the bench today. And ofcourse John Fleck must be in the reckoning as well

it's a regulation three under 21's is it not?

Yeah 3 must be under 21.

Although Naismith was often making up one of the three for us and people forget he is (was?) still eligable for U21's.

He done well. Played some nice passes, but he lost out on some 50-50's and got caught once in possession.

Those things will get ironed out in time, but for now he's not the anwser. Let him develop.

I was pleased with his performance in the 25 mins or so he got

Great too see a youngster coming on, but he did do himself justice.

He played 2 or 3 nice balls in and seemed quite mobile and 'wanted the ball' which is always a great thing in a young player IMO as I seen him asking for it quite a lot.

Got a half a mind to say he could bulk up a little but it doesn't dominate my opinion of him.

Well done Dean (tu)

Its always great to see the young guys get a run out. Well done to him (tu)

I was very concerned about Thommo though and the team looked a good bit weaker without his influence.

I felt some of the players avoided passing to him when he was left open and available.

Did a good shift though.

They're just not used to people making the runs he was making! His movement was excellent, always looking for space. It's been something that's been sadly lacking this season.

Agree 100% (tu)

Some of our SENIOR players could learn by watching Furman from what I saw today in terms of his off the ball movement.