The Furmanator!

I felt some of the players avoided passing to him when he was left open and available.

Did a good shift though.

They're just not used to people making the runs he was making! His movement was excellent, always looking for space. It's been something that's been sadly lacking this season.

Agree 100% (tu)

Some of our SENIOR players could learn by watching Furman from what I saw today in terms of his off the ball movement.

Gotta agree with that. Good point.

Very pleased with his run out and performance. Think he should of featured earlier in the season, especially when the likes of Faye have.

Lets hope he has a big future at Ibrox.

Was delighted to see him get a run out, came at thomsons expense but Walter seems confident he'll be fit for Manchester, Furman held his own, when he got a touch he knew what he was doing with it, looked composed and confident in his movement.

Thomson's injury looked like blisters, as he had both soles of his feet on an ice pack at the end.

If it's blisters, or even a small broken bone in his foot, he'll play on Wednesday. I'm currently playing with a broken metatarsal, and it's not bad, but I suppose it depends on what metatarsal it is.

One of the most promising debuts i've seen in a Rangers shirt for a youngster.

I remember when Hutton and Smith, and Adam etc came in, and even barry, although most were a little younger than Dean. Still he looked confident considering the importance of the game, and was quite happy to play his usual style. I assume making runs beyond play is his usual style, as he was confidently moving into positions that Rangers players don't normally move into. I felt he was a little awkward going to his left hand side though, i think he would have had a shot if he was playing on the right of the centre midfield.

It was good to see him make his debut and I was very impressed by him. He looked like he had an eye for a pass and bags of energy. Hopefully a very promising future ahead of him!

Had some great touches and looked confident on the ball, nearly set up Novo for a hat-trick as well.

Decent performance (tu)

And for JCD, but he was offside.

I think.

Very good debut, I'm sure we'll see more of him next season, he must have relished the opportunity, and for it to be the last game at Ibrox this season must have made it even more special.

Walter is confident that Thommo will be fit for Wednesday which is good news.

Guest Andypendek
imagine what it would feel like to put that Jersey on and run onto that pitch as a 19 year old, gives me tingles thinking about it

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

200px-Herbert_28Family_Guy29.jpg