Whittaker

nvager

I thought he was good today!!

He tucked in well to stop Flood, Kerr and Gomis and was good going forward as well!!

I think hes been playing well recently!

whittaker is a full back , nothing else , we will not see the best of him until we play him there on a regular basis

Away and dont talk rubbish!

Novo is a striker and played outstanding today out of his natural position!

Part of football these days is to be versatile and Whittaker IMO is one of the most versatile players in our team!! In fact i would say that is the only reason he has been getting in the team!!

whittaker is a full back , nothing else , we will not see the best of him until we play him there on a regular basis

Away and dont talk rubbish!

Novo is a striker and played outstanding today out of his natural position!

Part of football these days is to be versatile and Whittaker IMO is one of the most versatile players in our team!! In fact i would say that is the only reason he has been getting in the team!!

i wasn't aware I did

that is your opinion , i dont agree , versatility does not mean you are good at something it just means you can do it

he has played various positions sometime good sometimes bad , today he was bad

I thot Whittaker had a very good game again 2day!!! Covers so much ground and gives you everything!!! He has been been in excellent form I think since he scored in Lisbon!!!

I dont think he was anonymous today, I think everyone put in a good shift, some better than others but every player on the park was counted.

I was more disappointed with sasa for getting beat at the back post like that. Overall I thought all our link up play was good but we were wrong to take the foot of the gas after going 2 goals up, we should have rallied on and stomped the bassas to the ground.

I am certainly warming to him. He is never going to be a new Hutton but he is giving us his all and that is good enough for me. Has been quite prominent in the past few weeks and Im sure he will be a vital squad player in the years to come.