Camping Loyal

CF5LOYAL

We have cancelled our hotel in Liverpool because it is too far away from the party. It is not the getting into Manchester but getting back to Liverpool after the game.

My mates mum works for Strathy Police and she phone the GMP, they said that is fine to pitch up a tent to sleep in as long as the place is suibtable. They said that pitching up in any of the public parks or grassy areas will not be a problem. She also asked about the drinking regulations and they said they will just be turning a blind eye as long as you don't get off your trolley (tu)

So 8 of us are now camping it out in Manchester :rangers:

We have cancelled our hotel in Liverpool because it is too far away from the party. It is not the getting into Manchester but getting back to Liverpool after the game.

My mates mum works for Strathy Police and she phone the GMP, they said that is fine to pitch up a tent to sleep in as long as the place is suibtable. They said that pitching up in any of the public parks or grassy areas will not be a problem. She also asked about the drinking regulations and they said they will just be turning a blind eye as long as you don't get off your trolley (tu)

:lol:

oh no we will only be having a couple officer, honest!

:lol:

oh no we will only be having a couple officer, honest!

lol I know, I can just see it "no i don't want another beer...i'm beginning to feel tipsy, think i'll just call it a day" :D

yeah cf5, me an ma pal havnt got a hotel so the lad giving us a lift down has got 1, so its party on till the lazy bugger gits oot his pit to take us home, grand (tu)

All Night Loyal mate!!

See ya there!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Nope Ill be staying in Warrington, which i think is beside Manchester. Would rather stay and camp out!

going past warrington might be the best way to get into manchester carry on doon m6 miss out m61 and take m62 i think it wont be as busy no avoiding m6 but thats going to be murder