If you could choose

If we were to win the UEFA cup on wednesday, ino most will say they dont care how its won as long as we win it, but how would u like it to be won, scoreline? last minute winner, pens?

for me id like nacho to score the winner near the end, he scored the vital goal to get us in to the champs league group stage, a priceless away equaliser in greece and then put us in the final by slottin the winnin pen, he deserves his big night, jst like the rest of the team

Rangers 3-2 St Petersburg

Novo 43' Sfdjffikov 26'

Novo 77' Wdsdjeknvricdmikov 61'

Boyd 90'

Boydy to get the winner would really get i up them all. Id love us to win playing some half decent football but, of course, i couldnt care how we do as long as we win. Id even take penalties!

I'd love to see us win by 3 goals to nil in a completely controlled show of footballing discipling. All 3 goals on the counter-attack, JCD scoring the first 2 then Nacho coming off the bench to underline our complete superiority.

I won't hold my breath though! :D

1 - 1 Half Time

2 - 2 Full Time

3 - 3 After Extra Time

Rangers win 9 - 8 on penalties ! - Novo to score the winning penalty !

nerve would be away b4 the pens mate lol

Don't worry, the alcohol will see us through !!!.

1 - 1 Half Time

2 - 2 Full Time

3 - 3 After Extra Time

Novo would be one of the first 5 penalty takers, not 9th, 10th or 11th.

Unless he hits the first one, both teams miss 3 penalties and it goes back to the beginning again.

Dont think I can handle another penalty shoot out, 3 is more than enough in the one season

1 - 1 Half Time

2 - 2 Full Time

3 - 3 After Extra Time

Novo would be one of the first 5 penalty takers, not 9th, 10th or 11th.

Unless he hits the first one, both teams miss 3 penalties and it goes back to the beginning again.

Dont think I can handle another penalty shoot out, 3 is more than enough in the one season

Eh, yeah, Im perfectly aware of that ! This was my "dream" scenario, a great game followed by an excrutiating penalty shoot-out which went on for ages !. Hence the need for copious amounts of alcohol (e.g. Buckfast/Absynthe mix 50/50) being my favoured tipple. No problem buying the Absynthe but the Buckie is proving to be a bit of a problem at the moment !. Heard that there's an "offy" in Moss-side that sells it but I think I will give that one a miss !!.

Rangers 3-2 St Petersburg

Novo 43' Sfdjffikov 26'

Novo 77' Wdsdjeknvricdmikov 61'

Boyd 90'

Boydy to get the winner would really get i up them all. Id love us to win playing some half decent football but, of course, i couldnt care how we do as long as we win. Id even take penalties!

Is it me ? or are the fans looking for Boyd to put our silver lining on our cloud???? I hope he does it I really do, I spend most of the games screaming for Boyd to come on!! Let's sell Cousin he's p*@h and has a p@*h attitude!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

novo scores, boyd scores, zenit score 3, rikson injures all of our players and watty looks to the crowd, and a fan scores the winner, preferably me, but aye who ever scores the winner would be nice :rolleyes: