The whole of Scotland unites in its support of Rangers.

Except for Celtic supporters!

OK The whole of Scotland unites in its support of Rangers except Celtic Supporters!

and not Dundee United Fans!

OK The whole of Scotland unites in its support of Rangers except Celtic Supporters and Dundee United Fans!

and the sheep fans.

OK The whole of Scotland unites in its support of Rangers except Celtic Supporters, Dundee United Fans and the Sheep!

nor do the Hibs fans and not the Motherwell fans.

OK The whole of Scotland unites in its support of Rangers except Celtic Supporters, Dundee United Fans and the Sheep, the hibs support and the Motherwell support!

... and so on ad infinitum until

We are Rangers, Super Rangers - No one likes us we dont CARE!!!

Tomorrow night is for us and us alone, It aint for Scotland, Its not for the UK, its for Rangers FANS everywhere.

BRING IT ON!!!!!! NO SURRENDER!! PAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

No a truer word said.

This is not for Scotland.

This is not for England.

This is not for Religion.

This is for the Famous Glasgow Rangers and their marvellous supporters.

Make History, Make Legends and Win Rangers.

WATP.

ManchesterGer - EXACTLY - The point is you are a Rangers fans - its NOT about nationality its about supporting Rangers, This is OUR, the fans, moment!

Thanks mate.

That makes me feel welcomed, because I have been slagged off by people saying Im not a true fan because Im English. And They also have said to be a true Rangers fan you have to be Scottish. I disagree!

Its not about where you are from, but the team you support...

Are you coming down tomorrow? Would Like to meet you.

ManchesterGer - EXACTLY - The point is you are a Rangers fans - its NOT about nationality its about supporting Rangers, This is OUR, the fans, moment!

Thanks mate.

That makes me feel welcomed, because I have been slagged off by people saying Im not a true fan because Im English. And They also have said to be a true Rangers fan you have to be Scottish. I disagree!

Doesn't matter where your from mate, it's Rangers in our hearts no matter where we go!

Looking forward to being in your home town! Have no doubts about a warm welcome from all!

Thanks mate.

Fuck em mate. So long as you see yourself as a true supporter that's all that matters.

They are prob jealous of our success and you supporting such a successful team.

Thanks mate.

Doesn't matter where your from mate, it's Rangers in our hearts no matter where we go!

Looking forward to being in your home town! Have no doubts about a warm welcome from all!

Thanks mate.

Fuck em mate. So long as you see yourself as a true supporter that's all that matters.

I do see my self as a true fan.... However, I want to go that little bit further. I am going to buy the new shirt when it is released, also, I want to come and experience the mighty Ibrox in all its glory!

I coudn't give a feck what the rest of Scotland thinks, THE BEARS ARE IN THE FINAL!!!! And if they've got a problem with it so much the sicker they'll feel when we haul back the trophy :P Though to be honest, almost everyone I know is hoping we win, even a couple of tims (though very grudgingly and I think only because they're sick of raging now all their predictions about us plumetting out of every tie have been proved wrong).

Thanks mate.

Thanks mate.

I do see my self as a true fan.... However, I want to go that little bit further. I am going to buy the new shirt when it is released, also, I want to come and experience the mighty Ibrox in all its glory!

Come up to it mate. You ca always meet up with some people here. Have a few pints, stay over and get the bus back home the next day

Thanks mate.

dont worry mate as most scottish people hate us, you can come from any country in the world and be made welcome because rangers fans are special people.

Thanks mate.

Rangers fans are a family mate no matter where on this earth you come from, if you support the rangers you will always be among Friends and family, I was born in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) but my family come from Bridgeton Glasgow, when I moved to Uk in the early 70's I went to my 1st Rangers game and loved it, went back to africa and the love of the team and all things that Rangers stand for stayed with me, Came back to UK in 81 and continued my love affair

Thanks mate.

Pretty weird that, fans of "the quintessential british club", perhaps they had no concept of british mate ;)

You are just over the hill from me, so, feel free to drop me a pm if you want to meet up for beers and games we cant get to!

Rangersmedia is a pretty good example of the appeal of Rangers. We have members from all over the world.

It makes no difference to me where you were born or where you live. I would go as far to say that it demonstrates commitment beyond most, and that really impresses me.

We are all :rangers:

Thanks mate.

Pretty weird that, fans of "the quintessential british club", perhaps they had no concept of british mate ;)

You are just over the hill from me, so, feel free to drop me a pm if you want to meet up for beers and games we cant get to!

Sheffield... Not the biggest fan (and you prob know why :rolleyes: ), but when I leave college, It could be a possibility mate. Cheers for the offer :beer2: (tu)

Thanks mate.

Thanks mate.

Come up to it mate. You ca always meet up with some people here. Have a few pints, stay over and get the bus back home the next day

Already planned mate! :harhar:

Bit skint for money atm, (might be loosing my job) However, before Im 21, there are 2 things I want to do:

1) Go to a Rangers match at Ibrox

2) Go to a Saint Pats game in Ireland.

there is a phrase that makes this simple for folk who think they are not "real" fans simply because of where they are from

Bluenoses are Born not Manufactured,

we do not Choose, we are Chosen,

those who don"t Understand don"t Matter,

Those who Understand need no Explanation

No a truer word said.

This is not for Scotland.

This is not for England.

This is not for Religion.

This is for the Famous Glasgow Rangers and their marvellous supporters.

Make History, Make Legends and Win Rangers.

WATP.

Spot on mate. (tu)