• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking better be,need to score 7 against st mirren

-------------------alexander------------------------

whittaker-------dailly------weir-------papac

---------------thommo---davis-------------------

novo------boyd------cousin-----darcheville----

if he goes 4 1 4 1 again al be fecking raging

if anybody is wondering why fergie is not in the team,simple hes been brutal for weeks noo

i said that exact team to a mate earlier, we have nothing to loose, id rather get beat tryin.

novo and can drop back when were on the defencive aswell, 60 odd minutes in when JCD is done and boyd has scored 11 and saved us again then fergy can cum on n sit in with thommo n davis. thatl do me fine thanks

We simply need goals.

----------------------Alex

--------- --Weir-----------Papac

--------------------Dailly

--------------Davis-----Ferguson

Novo------Buffel-------Gow------DMB

------------------Cousin

About as attacking as it gets really. I would sincerely play that team.

We should play 4-4-2. but the onious should be on our wide men to get forward with the two central midfielders sitting deeper so to speak.

-Alexander-

-Whittaker-Dailly-Weir-S Smith-

-Novo-Ferguson-Thomson-Beasley-

-Boyd-Darcheville-

like it!!

love that to be the lineup

----------Alexander----------

----------Cueller----------

-----------Ferguson----------Thomson---------

--Novo--Davis--Darcheville--Cousin--Boyd--Adam--McCulloch--

1-2-7 :lol:

Exactly, forget playing defensively, we need to score. I'm hoping we get the goals we need and Septic get thumped in their next fixture :craphead: The chances of that happening I don't know, but it happened before..

I was at the Caley-Mirren game yesterday and Mirren were pretty poor.

Sadly we seem to have the attacking prowess of Caley Thistle so I can't see us humping them but if we recreate the spirit of Rangers vs Dumfermline on the last day of Ecks first title and make them lie down to us then you never know.

Theres a certain DaMarcus Beasley sitting on the bench. OK so hes not played in months, but for Gods sake, when injury has ravaged ur wingers you NEED to get others back on the pitch. He is fast, something we have been missing for a while.

I say Novo and Boyd up front (this is the perfect opportuniy for Boyd to perform too)

Last time we pumped them 4-0, and it was 3-0 at half-time.

I'd take 3-0 at half time tomorrow :rangers:

We put 3 past Aberdeen the last time we played them, QoS put 4 past them and Bayern put 5 past them.

I've a sneaky feeling that this will end up going to the wire on thursday....

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rolleyes:

this is my best team in goal huggy bear my back three rupert bear ,danny bear ,broxy bear in midfield teddy bear. daddy bear, mummy bear,poo bear and up front novo ,boyd and big poler bear and monday 21-33pm 5--0 and the septic will be shitting them self,,,

------------------Alexander-----------------

Whittaker-----Dailly------Weir------Papac

-----Thompson---Ferguson---Davis----

-------------------Buffell-------------------

--------Novo-----------------Boyd---------

Have always rated Buffell as the important "free" link between midfield & strikers- Cannae believe Walter disnnae rate him- There again, Cannae believe he disnae play Boyd either so what the fuck do I know ?? No place in my line up for Cousin because for 1 he's just plain shite & for 2, After UEFA semi-final head-butt I don't think he should ever have been back in side. Darcheville not in because in an attacking formation, I reckon Boyd & Novo are more likely to pick up any 1/2 chances.

COME ON THE BEARS !!!

fucking better be,need to score 7 against st mirren

-------------------alexander------------------------

whittaker-------dailly------weir-------papac

---------------thommo---davis-------------------

novo------boyd------cousin-----darcheville----

if he goes 4 1 4 1 again al be fecking raging

if anybody is wondering why fergie is not in the team,simple hes been brutal for weeks noo

We all love to see Smith say "fuck this, we're going for it" - but I doubt he will.

To be fair, to win it on goal difference we'd have to win at least 6 nil probably - and is that even a faint possibility?

-----Thompson---Ferguson---Davis----

-------------------Buffell-------------------

Have always rated Buffell as the important "free" link between midfield & strikers- Cannae believe Walter disnnae rate him- There again, Cannae believe he disnae play Boyd either so what the fuck do I know ?? No place in my line up for Cousin because for 1 he's just plain shite & for 2, After UEFA semi-final head-butt I don't think he should ever have been back in side. Darcheville not in because in an attacking formation, I reckon Boyd & Novo are more likely to pick up any 1/2 chances.

COME ON THE BEARS !!!

I quite like Buffel as well but do we not need to pay out a fortune if he plays another game?

I dont think 7 past St Mirren is going to be enough. We would have to score a bigger result against Aberdeen than Septic do against Dundee Utd due to their superior number of goals scored. One of the few times Ive hoped for a Dundee Utd draw or win. How I'd love them to slip up now that they're in the driving seat. I also thought Dean Furman had a good game the last time he came on as a sub against Dundee Utd when Thomson got injured.

I am in 2 frames of mind...

1) Levein will field the Utd B Team as an "up you" to the league/Rangers that have denied him victory twice.

2) Levein will think that Celtic will be hoping for 1) and will show his lack of integrity and field a strong team and tell them to make the club proud.

I think it's 50:50 right now, I can't guess which way they'll go...

Players I'd leave out of the starting line-up on monday:

* Cousin - GTF - should never play another game for us

* Davis - looking tired and out of ideas

* Broadfoot - I've been proved wrong - liability

* Darche - he seems to be turning into Kenny Miller

-----Thompson---Ferguson---Furman----

--------Buffell/Fleck/Gow----------------

Anyone who thinks we can score 7 goals against a pub team never mind st mirren at the moment is just kidding themselves. The creativity in the team is woeful. We could have 6 strikers up there and still not make a chance to score. The guys have been running on empty for months now and the performances have shown it. Combine that with injuries to key players and players playing out of position + a few sub standard players then we will be lucky to scrape a win. Our only chance of the league I feel went on Saturday. Celtic will be geared up to fu** now and unfortuanatly I can see them puting on a performance in their last game. I was actually supprised they didnt ask for a weeks posponment when Tommy Burns died (no disrespect meant to Tommy), so we'd have to play our last 4 games in two days. I think its gonna be a season of what ifs rather than a historic one. I dont know why Walter persits with Broadfoot and Cousins. He leaves Boyd on the bench for the whole season (supposidly because of his workrate). FFS what sort of work rate does cousins have in the game. He looks lathargic, uncommited and tempremental. Hes looking for the fastest way out of Ibrox he can. In my mind hes got Boyd as his fifth choice striker behind Cousin, Darch, Novo and even McCulloch. Broadfoot is a liability (he seems to give it his all and he gets plus marks for that). Cuellar and who evers playing at RM consistantly have to cover for him. Whittiker (who I dont rate that highly) would be far better at RB than LM.

My team would be: Alexander

Cuellar Weir Papac

Beadsley Davis Ferguson Adam

Buffel

Novo Boyd

Walters team wiil possibly be: Alexander

Broadfoot Cuellar Weir Papac

Novo Davis Ferguson Adam

Darch Cousins

:angry2:

Anyone who thinks we can score 7 goals against a pub team never mind st mirren at the moment is just kidding themselves. The creativity in the team is woeful. We could have 6 strikers up there and still not make a chance to score. The guys have been running on empty for months now and the performances have shown it. Combine that with injuries to key players and players playing out of position + a few sub standard players then we will be lucky to scrape a win. Our only chance of the league I feel went on Saturday. Celtic will be geared up to fu** now and unfortuanatly I can see them puting on a performance in their last game. I was actually supprised they didnt ask for a weeks posponment when Tommy Burns died (no disrespect meant to Tommy), so we'd have to play our last 4 games in two days. I think its gonna be a season of what ifs rather than a historic one. I dont know why Walter persits with Broadfoot and Cousins. He leaves Boyd on the bench for the whole season (supposidly because of his workrate). FFS what sort of work rate does cousins have in the game. He looks lathargic, uncommited and tempremental. Hes looking for the fastest way out of Ibrox he can. In my mind hes got Boyd as his fifth choice striker behind Cousin, Darch, Novo and even McCulloch. Broadfoot is a liability (he seems to give it his all and he gets plus marks for that). Cuellar and who evers playing at RM consistantly have to cover for him. Whittiker (who I dont rate that highly) would be far better at RB than LM.

My team would be: Alexander

Cuellar Weir Papac

Beadsley Davis Ferguson Adam

Buffel

Novo Boyd

Walters team wiil possibly be: Alexander

Broadfoot Cuellar Weir Papac

Novo Davis Ferguson Adam

Darch Cousins

:angry2:

Cuellar is suspended!! Will not play.