Charlie Adam today

Thought he was our best player today - the only one capable of attempting something a wee bit different, was worried when he went off that we would immediately resort to the long high hopeful balls into the box and thats what happened.

If we move Charlie into the centre of midfield then I believe he has the skill and ability to run games on his own

His passing and accuracy is awesome at times

Thought he was nothing more than decent, not good enough for Rangers.

Yep, best of a bad bunch I'm afraid.

Has often been the case this season when analysing things.

Thought he was nothing more than decent, not good enough for Rangers.

What are your thoughts on Barry Ferguson? imo he has contributed nothing for a good few seasons

One word....Finished (tu)

Adam did have a decent game in the 1st half, but what annoyed me was the amount of moaning and negativity that ferguson was giving Adam!

In a result Adam suddenly started to drop out of the game.

Aye, clocked that too.

Adam definitely looked like he had missed being in the side and was intent on showing he should be playing through the middle.

He was definitely more mobile than usual, making runs from the middle to the left wing, supporting players and making runs into the box.

Adam did have a decent game in the 1st half, but what annoyed me was the amount of moaning and negativity that ferguson was giving Adam!

Ferguson probably annoyed that Charlie contributed far more to Rangers going forward today

Adam can't have much strength of character if that's the case.

Adam can't have much strength of character if that's the case.

Ferguson Moaning at a player when he's playing well is out of order!

Ferguson should maybe start looking at his own game, before slating anybody on the Park :angry2:

Adam had every right to hit that instead of cutting it back.

Why didn't Cousin bury that chance that would of made it 2-0 and put them to bed?

Adam had every right to hit that instead of cutting it back.

Why didn't Cousin bury that chance that would of made it 2-0 and put them to bed?

I'm not sure of our players positions in the box but if they were good, then it would be a better option.

Cousin should have rounded the keeper I think.

Does no-one else think he looks quite slim??

I think he has lost a good bit of weight since he has been injured!!

Good today and although i have got on his back every now and again...he will mature the more he plays and he will get more consistent as well!

Is it quite sad though to think that he is probably the only player in our team with that extra wee bit of flair????