We need to win 7 nil

this would equalise goal difference but we would have a better goals scored. this aint impossible but we need to play every attacking player against st mirren

alexander

cuellar weir papac

ferguson thomson davis

darchville boyd cousin novo

3-3-4

Keep dreaming we will be lucky to get 3 against st mirren, we have simply forgot how play attacking football when we need it most, our best chance is dundee utd getting a draw with celtic which is not impossible as they have just been scraping threw games there self -- goal difference is out of the window as far as i concerned.

If it was that easy, why didnt we just go for it from the start of the season then our goal difference would be +200! Our best hope is DU getting something against them as we will not overturn a 7 goal deficit no matter who plays and feel free to quote that at the end of the season!

Right now I'll take a win.

We lost our winning mentality the moment Smith decided to start playing two or three holding midfielders in the one team. Fucking criminal.

Our only hope now is that United pull of a result.

And even that might not be enough. Aberdeen will raise their game as usual when we come to town.

It's looking bleak

Alexander

Broadfoot Dailly Weir Papac

Thomson

Ferguson

JCD Cousin Boyd Novo

too right I would go for that

Get Broadfoot to fuck, he is utter garbage, it's time to give Whittaker his run in his natural position.

--------Alexander------------

Dailly---Weir--Papac---Whittaker

---------Thomson-----------

---Davis--Barry--Novo---

--------JCD----Boyd-------

I'd go with that team no probs, I'd maybe switch barry and thommo though??

still doubt we'd get anywhere near 7 though. :rangers:

Alexander

Broadfoot Dailly Weir Papac

Thomson

Ferguson

JCD Cousin Boyd Novo

too right I would go for that

Get Broadfoot to fuck, he is utter garbage, it's time to give Whittaker his run in his natural position.

Have to disagree with you there. Broadfoot has made some mistakes this season, but so has the entire team. He has done a great job since Hutton left. It's not his natural position though, I'd like to see him play alongside Cuellar whenever Weir retires (if he ever retires :lol:)

this would equalise goal difference but we would have a better goals scored. this aint impossible but we need to play every attacking player against st mirren

alexander

cuellar weir papac

ferguson thomson davis

darchville boyd cousin novo

3-3-4

4-2-4, 3-3-4 - either way we need at least 4 up front.

I'd play Buffel, DMB, Cousin, JCD, Boyd, Novo.

Yes, 6 attackers. We have nothing left to lose. This is go for broke. We need goals.

Guest Andypendek

i thought this said 'we need to win 7mil'...i had visions of murray standing in the queue in a newsagent with a big pile of lottery tickets.

Have to disagree with you there. Broadfoot has made some mistakes this season, but so has the entire team. He has done a great job since Hutton left. It's not his natural position though, I'd like to see him play alongside Cuellar whenever Weir retires (if he ever retires :lol:)

You seriously reckon Broadfoot is the right man to fill David Weir's boots?

Jesus H Christ...

st mirren have only dropped one goal in four games, we will be lucky to score two never mind seven, and there's not a hope that walter will play 4 up front, it will be 4-4-2 at best,

and dont for a second think septic will drop anything at utd, they know all they neeed is to win and they win the league, they wont fuck up as they win when they need to, the league was blown yesterday, all we had to do was take 9 points from the 3 games and the players could'nt do that, so monday night is irrelevant.