Bain MUST Go

Shuggy07

Surely bears, reading some of the topics in other threads regarding poor decision making with certain players and management failures, surely Mr Bain must carry the can for such inept mistakes ? Afterall, he was the football operations manager wasn't he, and I tend to think that we are now in the current poor situation because of a lot of Bain's mistakes and poor judgement ?

Thoughts anyone ? <rattat>

I just dont understand how someone with little actual football experience can have such a prominent role in bringing in players.

I'd like to think that someone identifies the players, and he works with them to get the lowest possible wage, that at least means he has no say in who we sign.

However, if he is in charge of getting players on the lowest possible wages, he isn't doing it very well.

We should've got Lyon's director of football, not their old manager ;)

?500 000 a year he gets :rolleyes:

That seems excessive but if my work offered me Half a Million a year i wouldn't knock it back just because i didn't think i was worth it. You shouldn't judge the guy just cos he gets paid half a million by Rangers. Maybe you should question Mr Murray (altho i'm a big fan of Murray).

Look at MON when he was at Celtic. Players like Momo Sylla were getting ridiculous wages.....but that wasn't Sylla's fault, it was MON's!!

The fact is if Rangers were top of the league no-one would worry about the half a million a year. If through his negotiations on one transfer Bain managed to reduce the asking price from ?2.3m to ?1.8m then he's already repaid his wages. Maybe Murray thinks that having someone with the power to focus on negotiating, he can save Gers a bit of money.

Bain's salary could be a good investment, however because the fans don't see the negotiations being conducted he may never be perceived that way.

Surely bears, reading some of the topics in other threads regarding poor decision making with certain players and management failures, surely Mr Bain must carry the can for such inept mistakes ? Afterall, he was the football operations manager wasn't he, and I tend to think that we are now in the current poor situation because of a lot of Bain's mistakes and poor judgement ?

Bain doesn't pick and choose the players we go for!!!!

The manager, assistant manager and scouts will identify players and then Bain will come in to negotiate with the club and player.

Come on, you can't blame Bain for signing Sebo, PLG wanted him and instructed Bain to get him.

That seems excessive but if my work offered me Half a Million a year i wouldn't knock it back just because i didn't think i was worth it. You shouldn't judge the guy just cos he gets paid half a million by Rangers. Maybe you should question Mr Murray (altho i'm a big fan of Murray).

Look at MON when he was at Celtic. Players like Momo Sylla were getting ridiculous wages.....but that wasn't Sylla's fault, it was MON's!!

The fact is if Rangers were top of the league no-one would worry about the half a million a year. If through his negotiations on one transfer Bain managed to reduce the asking price from ?2.3m to ?1.8m then he's already repaid his wages. Maybe Murray thinks that having someone with the power to focus on negotiating, he can save Gers a bit of money.

Bain's salary could be a good investment, however because the fans don't see the negotiations being conducted he may never be perceived that way.

Yes I question Mr feckin Murray.....I would rip him to shreads on a face to face showdown on what he has done to our club while he hides behind passed achievements like 9 in a row

Murray and Bain GTF and take all yer bumboys with ye ya pair a barstewards (beer)

Yes I question Mr feckin Murray.....I would rip him to shreads one a face to face showdown on what he has done to our club while he hides behin passed achievements like 9 in a row

Murray and Bain GTF and take all yer bumboys with ye ya pair a barstewards (beer)

jesus christ, give it a rest man.

Yes I question Mr feckin Murray.....I would rip him to shreads one a face to face showdown on what he has done to our club while he hides behin passed achievements like 9 in a row

jesus christ, give it a rest man.

Never ! and you can join them ya...... (beer)

I imagine Murray would probably rip you to shreads.

Could you seriously get through a whole discussion with him becuase you don't even seem to suggest what the way forward is on here.

I said a couple of weeks ago you were a lost cause nothing has changed

I told you to go through the archives of the BBC FOLLOWFOLLOW and RM and you will understand my agenda

Im not going to go into detail for the likes of you just coz yer heid has been buried in the sand while I have campaigned to get rid of those 2 barstewards

Murray and Bain GTF and take yer erselicker with ye (beer)

Yes this bawbag although an extremely overpaid bawbag must go ! He's only paid to his masters bidding though !