Cousin - Where he belongs at Rangers.

McBoyd

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish the obsession with hating Cousin would stop on this forum.

Well said

Why should people not voice their dislike of a shite player who didn't hardly try and didn't care about the club or playing for it?

:lol:

Its everyfuckingwhere. I dont particularly like the guy, but im fed up of threads about him popping up all over the place, or him taking the blame for losing the league (which is what basically happened if you look at the matchday thread), or him getting unwarrented abuse in threads that have nothing to do with him.

Come on mate, it was just a joke, get out of bed on the otherside :P

Are you COUSIN in disguise? :P

Just like if Boyd put in more effort

If Novo had better quality

If Barry put in a performance every now and again

If JCD could get fit and last 90 mins

If McCulloch would stop commiting needless fouls

Like it or not Cousin is one of the better players at Rangers. He is one of the players who is getting attention and clubs want to sign him.

Yes he is arrogant and moody, but everyone has their faults. Least he has some footballing ability.

Well said

Why should people not voice their dislike of a shite player who didn't hardly try and didn't care about the club or playing for it?

You want an example of a shit player at Rangers?

Have a look at Dailly and Broadfoot

Like it or not Cousin is one of the better players at Rangers. He is one of the players who is getting attention and clubs want to sign him.

Yes he is arrogant and moody, but everyone has their faults. Least he has some footballing ability.

Hey i didn't want to turn this into a debate thread, theres already a cousin one for that. And either side of said debate has been posted over and over.

This was just a joke thread because i saw a picture and it made me think of the first post..

Well said

In the stands? he should just leave.

I contribute to paying this chancers wages. I have a right to call him what I see fit. Although on this occasion I shall refrain from calling him a nasty name :P: :D

Its everyfuckingwhere. I dont particularly like the guy, but im fed up of threads about him popping up all over the place, or him taking the blame for losing the league (which is what basically happened if you look at the matchday thread), or him getting unwarrented abuse in threads that have nothing to do with him.

Come on mate, it was just a joke, get out of bed on the otherside :P

Its a joke thats been made about a 1000 times in the past week. Beyond bored with Cousin slating now.

Don't post in a cousin slating thread then. :P

That is extremely unfair, JCD did finally finish a whole game once this season! :)

I think your kinda missing the point about Cousin

What bugs us is that he WAS a good player and that he just didnt give a shit half the time. But he did have some good performances which he shouldnt forget. But still....

ship him. And yes he was dire at Pittodrie, and showed a criminal lack of enthusiasm for the cause

What bugs us is that he WAS a good player and that he just didnt give a shit half the time. But he did have some good performances which he shouldnt forget. But still....

ship him. And yes he was dire at Pittodrie, and showed a criminal lack of enthusiasm for the cause

Thats when i realised how much he didn't want to player for rangers and what made me dislike him mostly, that one game where we REALLY need a striker to take ahold of the ball and score for us, he was just standing around watching it float by.

Terrible.

He had some good games and scored some good goals for us, but i won't be sad to see him leave.

Cousin tried very hard in his first few months at Rangers, He then realised premiership clubs want him and there is more money to be made down south. He has the ability , if he sorted out his attitude he could be a hell of a player but at 31 he has probably left it too late. I would never boo a Rangers player , but i can honestly see why Lens fans booed him off the field. 3million for him and we're laughing IMO.

Cousin tried very hard in his first few months at Rangers, He then realised premiership clubs want him and there is more money to be made down south. He has the ability , if he sorted out his attitude he could be a hell of a player but at 31 he has probably left it too late. I would never boo a Rangers player , but i can honestly see why Lens fans booed him off the field. 3million for him and we're laughing IMO.

3 Million would be a steal.

Hmmm ... I remember him tracking back into his own half trying to get the ball back since the midfield seemed incapable of doing so.

I guess Nacho is your hero after getting the red card at a time when his team needed him more than any other in the season? He kissed the badge, after all! :unsure:

Cousin wasn't perfect, but at least he had a bit of quality about him.