Does Anyone know anything about our scouting system?

just wondering how far and wide we cast the net.....you get theh impression its not that far...the EPL can outbid us for anyone they take a fancy too thats why I am worried for Carlos but there must be a lot of players beyond England who can be as good for us as Carlos has been and don't have mega price tags. Bundesliga teams snap up a lot of bargains from Eastern Europe who do a good job for example

I must say I know nothing about our present scouting system and do not know if we have any sort of system set up like we had in the past where we had lots of part time scouts around various regions of scotland.

Judging from what I have read, we have Ewan Chester who views videos and dvd of players sent by agents and he goes to see some of these players shortlisted by the manager. He also may see players when sent to spy on potential opponents. I do not think we have a european or worldwide network like a lot of premiership and european clubs.

I think we mainly rely on agents as in the nineties.

In no particular order:

Ewan Chester | Willie McLies | DVDs | YouTube

shame they dont use football manager

We stopped that after Karl Svensson... ;)

He was brilliant! One of the best defenders in the game!

Cracking point Frankie tbf

i know we have a scout called scott bryson , he used to scout for killie when i was there but hes at the gers now, i think hes only scouting youth players though.