• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pish

You just relised?

We discovered that it was pish when Miller was on the team sheet

What do you expect away to the Czech Republic anyway? Nevermind without Hutton, Ferguson, Weir, McFadden, Thomson, Boyd, Brown, Fletcher, Whiitaker and others? Despite that we've been pretty solid and played some nice neat passing at times.

Fucksake some people are hard to please.

We maybe just like to see a good game. You're easily pleased as i can see...

McManus has played very well so far.

(tu) hes made some good blocks.

think him and caldwell have done well with lurch, to say hes probably got about 4 or 5 inches on both of em

recovered from his mistake to make an excellent tackle aswell.

Guest Andypendek

HT: not bad from a Scotland fringe XI, certainly more attack minded than anything WS or AMcL would have come up with. The tim CBs have played very well, Miller impresses me also, Hartley/Robson/Rae are bloody awful.

This is pish

You just relised?

We discovered that it was pish when Miller was on the team sheet

What do you expect away to the Czech Republic anyway? Nevermind without Hutton, Ferguson, Weir, McFadden, Thomson, Boyd, Brown, Fletcher, Whiitaker and others? Despite that we've been pretty solid and played some nice neat passing at times.

Fucksake some people are hard to please.

(tu)

HT: not bad from a Scotland fringe XI, certainly more attack minded than anything WS or AMcL would have come up with. The tim CBs have played very well, Miller impresses me also, Hartley/Robson/Rae are bloody awful.

been impressed with fletcher (tu)

Don't think Hartley has had a forward pass yet?

The tim center halfs have played well, espicially Mcmanus.

There's no way I can support Robson or Hartley though. I was hoping Jankulovski snapped Robson in half when he went in that for that challenge.

been impressed with fletcher (tu)

(tu) I think Rae's battled well at times also

Guest Andypendek

Thought their RB, Pospech, looked quite good early on but he seems rooted to his own half now.

good play between miller and morrison. i dont like morrison for his comments about how he is only playing for scotland because he wont get a chance for england but he is having a good 2nd half, he gets forward really well.