Divided Support

minstral

If you were to meet me however, and come round meet my friends and talk your pish with my mates - you'd get a decent conversation and a proper debate. Not fisticuffs.

Aye right, The Brazen Heed's a shite hole....

Thats beneath you Davy

But not you.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you actually trying to achieve...ive read you past x posts and none of them have made any attempt to add to this thread so either comment in relation to the topic of piss off!

The latter preferably!

No wonder they haven't made any attempt to contribute, since I made my contribution I've been defending myself from the hordes who want me burned to death. Fuck sake. :D

Well since you have, "already made my contribution" why dont you leave?

The famine is over why dont you go home!

Why don't you leave? I have every right to be here.

You do have a right to be here but your not contributing to the topic and making yourself out to be a target then moaning when you recieve some flack!

If you have said your piece like you say you have then leave...

Are you a mod?

No.

A rocker.

Would Admin please ask him what he's contributed to any Rangers sites?

I'm dying to know

I've already PM'd admin and like I said, it's none of your business.

It obviously is if you are laying claim to openly.

The nature of anything I've done or haven't done is nothing to do with you. And when I say I'm no tim, you either take my word for or not. Either way, fuck off and leave me in peace. Let admin handle the 'interlopers' as you put it.

Good for you. Does that include calling fellow bears tims when you get upset?

I'm perfectly calm.

You are a mhanky rhat eater.

You point me to a post that tells you that.

Every post, since you have the tims of England under them all.

WTF??? Cause I'm a Man Utd fan as well??? doh

I've fucking heard it all now. :D

Go back to Terrorist Minded, we don't want you here.

Jog On Declan

See how easy it is

What are you actually trying to achieve...ive read you past x posts and none of them have made any attempt to add to this thread so either comment in relation to the topic of piss off!

The latter preferably!

No wonder they haven't made any attempt to contribute, since I made my contribution I've been defending myself from the hordes who want me burned to death. Fuck sake. :D

You do have a right to be here but your not contributing to the topic and making yourself out to be a target then moaning when you recieve some flack!

Are you a mod?

I am actually but i dont see what that has to do with anything??

Exactly. :craphead:

eh???

what does me wearing suits, owning a vespa and listening to the who have to do with this topic?

why are you still posting shit anyway? Do you have anything else to say regarding the division in our support?

I'm perfectly calm.

Jog On Declan

See how easy it is

So why don't you?

The latter preferably!

Are you a mod?

No.

A rocker.

:lol:

The latter preferably!

Are you a mod?

eh???

what does me wearing suits, owning a vespa and listening to the who have to do with this topic?

why are you still posting shit anyway? Do you have anything else to say regarding the division in our support?

Do you?

I'm dying to know

It obviously is if you are laying claim to it openly.

What a strange turn of events.

The internet uber fan goes all shy when asked to tell us details of what he was boasting about.

I'm dying to know

It obviously is if you are laying claim to openly.

The nature of anything I've done or haven't done is nothing to do with you. And when I say I'm no tim, you either take my word for or not. Either way, fuck off and leave me in peace. Let admin handle the 'interlopers' as you put it.

I don't but you clearly demonstrate otherwise, you even claim to be able to back that up with FACTS.

Let's hear them

The latter preferably!

Are you a mod?

eh???

Do you?

I do yes,

but everytime i come in to read other peoples opinions and voice my own all i see is your utter gash pasted all over the place...

now post something relevant or piss off!

Someone asked earlier if the Admin were on holiday, i think they must be. Otherwise this thread would have been closed ages ago.

It has achieved nothing but create yet more unwanted bitterness between different posters on here. Some people need to realise that unless proven otherwise everyone on this forum is a Rangers fan. A little bit of respect for each others oppinions wouldn't go amiss.

Getting really sick of these stupid fucking threads.

No offense but there shouldn't be any restrictions on what we should be able to discuss. Minstral raised a valid point.

The fact that obvious divisions developed only went to prove he was correct.

And it's on these threads that the interlopers get found.

Stupid cunts, when I'm lurking on the dark side I avoid them like the plague....

Who appointed you Witchfinder General? :D

Lucky you're not, because you're wrong and you're as daft as a brush. :craphead:

The latter preferably!

If you removed everyone whose posts never added to the thread there would be nobody left

The latter preferably!

do you agree our club would not be as big without our large protestant following which have followed us for decade after decade.

Are you a mod?

eh???

Do you?

I'm dying to know

It obviously is if you are laying claim to it openly.

What a strange turn of events.

The internet uber fan goes all shy when asked to tell us details of what he was boasting about.

I'm not boasting about anything, if I was I'd tell you about it surely. I said there are people that can vouch for me, I've provided admin with the info and it's up to them what they do with it. That is all. Stop trying to make it out as if I came on here with the sole purpose of boasting about stuff I've done - clearly, I'm not doing that. That is why it's being kept private and that is why I PM'd admin.

If you were to meet me however, and come round meet my friends and talk your pish with my mates - you'd get a decent conversation and a proper debate. Not fisticuffs.

Thats beneath you Davy

But not you.

No because I am above all this pesh - its a gorgeous day - 96 degrees, come back in to this nonsense - and its the same 4 posters as per usual who are unable to make a single post without leaving a dig - every single post.

I'm not boasting about anything, if I was I'd tell you about it surely. I said there are people that can vouch for me, I've provided admin with the info and it's up to them what they do with it. That is all. Stop trying to make it out as if I came on here with the sole purpose of boasting about stuff I've done - clearly, I'm not doing that. That is why it's being kept private and that is why I PM'd admin.

Admin?

I'm perfectly calm.

Jog On Declan

See how easy it is

So why don't you?

Feck me -can you possibly be more juvenile?

Come along, can you?

Admin?

Yes, a member of this forum with administrators rights. :craphead:

Thats beneath you Davy

But not you.

No because I am above all this pesh - its a gorgeous day - 96 degrees, come back in to this nonsense - and its the same 4 posters as per usual who are unable to make a single post without leaving a dig - every single post.

back on track do you agree our club would not be as big without our large protestant support from decade after decade.

Admin?

Yes, a member of this forum with administrators rights. :craphead:

Care to back up his claims Admin?

Admin?

To be quite frank, if there was a Tim on here, I would think they would post reinforcing all the negative stereotypes of bears - bad language, stirring up bother etc

So tell me Mant, Minst, Jim

Who can vouch for you?

Admin?

To be quite frank, if there was a Tim on here, I would think they would post reinforcing all the negative stereotypes of bears - bad language, stirring up bother etc

So tell me Mant, Minst, Jim

Who can vouch for you?

I've met a few posters on RM, including Admin