Nacho Novo

rabness

He will fit in on the bench as usual i reckon. Even at that he might struggle beacuse of the U-21 rule. If Walter Smith is gonna play with wingers then he could be used in a right wing role with Beasley on the other side. Cant see it though

Last year we had Boyd, Novo, Cousin, DeBeasley, Naismith, Burke, JCD (and McCollough). (I left out the youngsters).

We are likely to lose Cousin, Naismith and Burke are out long term and that will leave us with Miller, Vilejka, Boyd, Novo, DeBeasley, JCD (and McCollough).

We need a large strong pool to compete and Boyd and Novo are part of that large pool and all will be utilised. If last year taught us nothing else, it should have taught us the game is no longer about 13 - 15 players. Its takes about 24 players to see a good season through!

Last year we had Boyd, Novo, Cousin, DeBeasley, Naismith, Burke, JCD (and McCollough). (I left out the youngsters).

We are likely to lose Cousin, Naismith and Burke are out long term and that will leave us with Miller, Vilejka, Boyd, Novo, DeBeasley, JCD (and McCollough).

We need a large strong pool to compete and Boyd and Novo are part of that large pool and all will be utilised. If last year taught us nothing else, it should have taught us the game is no longer about 13 - 15 players. Its takes about 24 players to see a good season through!

We better not start the season with just those attacking players!

Bit part until we are struggling then WS will be forced to use him more even though he doesn't really wnat to. A bit like this season.

Bit part until we are struggling then WS will be forced to use him more even though he doesn't really wnat to. A bit like this season.

i would play him every game, he runs his heart out, and you can see the change he makes to the team and the fans when he comes on. He is rangers to the core, and you can see how much it means to him when he plays. He needs to be in the middle, thats where he had his best season, defenders are scared shitless, always nipping at their heels. He deserves more from Walter :rangers: