What is Walter doing?

port_bear

Walter did mess up in the final.

After 20 minutes we played for penalties until they scored........then he took off papac and Hemdani and left that lump a wid Broadfoot on and brought on McCulloch.........whit the fuck is that aboot.

Now we're signing Miller and Velicka.............sorry it's miles away from being good enough.

Jesus! I thought we won it. doh

The UEFA cup?????????????

What wan were you watchin

I forgive you for your unclear response and the ambiguity therein. (tu)

I thought the wording of said response would have made you realise that said UEFA cup final was the one to which i was referring.

But your forgiven for being wrong in your response. :harhar:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's some logic there if you care to see it. For the last 2 months of Season 07-08 most of the players were running on empty, hampered by injuries or just plain bad form. WS felt that the back-up players he had in the squad either weren't of the required standard or couldn't bring anything extra to the side. Therefore he is bulking up the squad with players he feels he will be able to use when needed. Now I'm not saying this is his actual reasoning, but it could well be. Only those in the know at Ibrox/Murray Park have any real knowledge of what's behind the managers actions. The rest of us are merely guessing. :rolleyes:

For what it's worth, I think we are all in for a pleasant surprise or 2 before the transfer window closes. We've brought in players who aren't involved in Euro08 so far, but the fun may have barely started in regard to players coming, and just as importantly IMO, going. I think there will be a few shocks in store for us Bears, and I'm not talking about Cuellar or McGregor. :cool:

And this appears in the Reptile-CELTIC are homing in on Russia's Euro 2008 frontman Roman Pavlyuchenko and Spurs' £16million star Darren Bent.

If they sell some players they can free up the cash for his wages??? :mutley: and then what sell the stadium for his transfer fee

what a scream :barf:

And this appears in the Reptile-CELTIC are homing in on Russia's Euro 2008 frontman Roman Pavlyuchenko and Spurs' £16million star Darren Bent.

If they sell some players they can free up the cash for his wages??? :mutley: and then what sell the stadium for his transfer fee

what a scream :barf:

:lol: