Who would have spent 6m quid on three strikers?

nvager

I know there are other players going to come in and probably leave, but would anyone on this board have done this or would have foreseen Walter doing this?

It may turn out great - or not - but it is certainly very surprising.

Did we need three strikers?

Replacing Naismith; Cousin probably leaving; and some others don't quite fit the bill?

I would rather we had spent it on the midfield or a CH.

I know there are other players going to come in and probably leave, but would anyone on this board have done this or would have foreseen Walter doing this?

It may turn out great - or not - but it is certainly very surprising.

Did we need three strikers?

Replacing Naismith; Cousin probably leaving; and some others don't quite fit the bill?

I would rather we had spent it on the midfield or a CH.

fuck the strikers, its the middle of the park there lys the problem and also i just wish the defence would stop lumping the ball up the park, 75% of the time we lose the ball to the other team.

Id have rather spent £6 million on one striker, than 3 average ones.

Maybe Pavlychenko (Not saying he would come to Rangers)

If the tims get him, we are fecked

i dont think we needed strikers at all, maybe one but certainly not 3 and not the 3 we have got. Would rather have spent £6m on that one creative midfielder who would be the difference between us playing pish and playing good football.

If we had two good wingers we would get 40 goals from boyd alone

That is probably true aswell :D

I am in full support of Walter but his negative and boring style of football is really bursting my head. Wish we could have brought in Hiddink, his Russians play some cracking soccer :craphead:

If we had two good wingers we would get 40 goals from boyd alone

That is probably true aswell :D

I am in full support of Walter but his negative and boring style of football is really bursting my head. Wish we could have brought in Hiddink, his Russians play some cracking soccer :craphead:

The quality of football in midfield and attack simply must improve.

You could of bought Velicka for £1m and signed a quality striker for £4-5m then try to land a striker on a bosman.

LOTS of other strategies Muff. Walter has surprised and pissed off many at the same time. He may be a genius though, lets wait and see.

If at the end of the transfer window we have only spent 6m on three strikers and there's no sign of an attacking mid, right winger, left fullback and a CB, then all this moaning will be justified. At the moment, the transfer window hasn't even opened FFS.

And there were plenty of ppl on here in recent months arguing that Cousin, JCD, Burke, Naismith and Novo aren't any good (also Boyd, but obviously not the same ppl) so how come suddenly we didn't need to sign any strikers.