Going abroad to away games.

Don't have a map handy but whichever is furthest between Toronto, Johannesburg and Tel Aviv, is the furthest I have been.

If you want to travel to away Euro games join the Travel Club.

Buy a plane ticket

that wont get you a ticket, you need travel club membership to apply for a ticket

grasshoppers

ajax

feyenoord

az alkmaar

psv

parma x 2

fiorintina

leverkusen

stuttgart x2

werder breman

bayern munich

dortmund

monacco

lyon

strassborg

psg

auxerre

gothenburg

man united

zenit st petersburg

sporting lisbon

porto

barcelona

ossasuna

villareal

shelbourne

athens

copenhagen

Don't have a map handy but whichever is furthest between Toronto, Johannesburg and Tel Aviv, is the furthest I have been.

If you want to travel to away Euro games join the Travel Club.

Buy a plane ticket

that wont get you a ticket, you need travel club membership to apply for a ticket

i went to my first ever away trip in europe last year when we played barca. I have to say it was one of the best experiences in my life to be there and see the flags and songs been sung loud and proud in another country its amazing.

:rangers:

Been all over the place, renewed my TC membership but wont be attending any games abroad this season....Rangers, Murray, our manager and Khenny Miller have a lot to do with it.

Been all over the place, renewed my TC membership but wont be attending any games abroad this season....Rangers, Murray, our manager and Khenny Miller have a lot to do with it.

same here muff though im holding out hope hes gone by jan window and normal service can be resumed

Furthest I've been is Torino.

On bus though.

I may start taking the bus again.... it's such a riot outbound that I simply don't care about the return journey :D