Help me out here

joop10

Yes afraid so.

WTF ?? <cr> we played fuckn 5 CB towards the end of the season !

Aye but 2 were Broadfoot and Dailly <cr>

Aye fut fuck me caldwell n mcmanus !!! They have no decent defenders at all , at least we have king !

For most part we had 3 defenders and Broadfoot, with a system of a 5 man midfield who let the opposition pass and run through them.

Their defence was poor but were not put under too much pressure because they played more attacking football and kept their opponents on the back foot.

We have this shit habit of losing concentration and often conceding two or three goals in the game in question becaus eof it. Remember Gretna, Falkirk, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd for example?

Thats what fucked up our goal's against column and ultimately our overall goal difference.

When the tim's concede goals it tends to just be the solitary goal.

For most part we had 3 defenders and Broadfoot, with a system of a 5 man midfield who let the opposition pass and run through them.

Their defence was poor but were not put under too much pressure because they played more attacking football and kept their opponents on the back foot.

what he said.

I hate when people judge defenders on the goals conceded. We defend as a team and the whole team has to be accountable when we fail to score or when we lose a lot of goals. Cuellar and Weir are far better than Caldwell and McManus and I think celtic fans now that as much as we do.

I hate when people judge defenders on the goals conceded. We defend as a team and the whole team has to be accountable when we fail to score or when we lose a lot of goals. Cuellar and Weir are far better than Caldwell and McManus and I think celtic fans now that as much as we do.

I wasn't judging our defenders with that random stat. We let in more goals than the scum because we invited teams on top of us by playing so deep and letting them bring the game to us.

I wasn't judging our defenders with that random stat. We let in more goals than the scum because we invited teams on top of us by playing so deep and letting them bring the game to us.

I wasn't referring to your stat Basil. I was just talking in general about football fans, especially of the dumb green and white variety (tu)

There's this guy in work a right fuckwit of a tim he said sellik had a better defencive record than us last year , is this true ??

This is what happens when you allow teams to attack you from the start, this sitting back nonsense HAS to stop and playing 4-5-1 in the SPL is a f.cking joke. Far too many times last season we failed to kill games off because Walter was too afraid to conceed, as a result we let teams back into games and we conceeded anyway.

However Walter knows best .... <cr>