• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should start..

Mcgeady Swallows

Ohh Mcgeady swallows

just imagine next auld firm at ibrox everyone doing the bouncy and singing this - it would be fantastic!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Incidentally, Jim Torbett has recently asked for the chant to be stopped because it's embarrassing and degrading.

He objects being publicly linked with Celtic so many years after he left.

Jim Torbett should be strung up :2g: :gallows:

I think we should only sing it at scumtic games. And as going down to the same level as celtic = I think we are already there. I agree tht BJK is now the most common 'bam' song, but you've got to admit, it really gets to them unlike any other song. So I say we spread the word ( but only at the old firm clashes )

W.A.T.P ! :unionflag:

I think we should only sing it at scumtic games. And as going down to the same level as celtic = I think we are already there. I agree tht BJK is now the most common 'bam' song, but you've got to admit, it really gets to them unlike any other song. So I say we spread the word ( but only at the old firm clashes )

wis the billy boys a "bams" song anaw ?

i just dont like to be associated with using child abuse as some sort of point scorer, we are better than that.

Get a grip you <cr> They had songs about the Ibrox disaster which was a tragedy all round , A paedophile getting covered up by a farce of a club is not a tragedy , Its a complete scandal and its ridiculous that you think we are lowering ourselves to their standards. We are basically standing up for the right thing to have been done and for paedophile's not to be covered up and you think its time to stop it ? <cr>

BJK Spread the word

i really feel it's time we quit using the BJK shite as a bam up to the dhims, it honestly makes me cringe when i hear bears using that chant and i hate us having to use a child abuse case to try and get to them, surely we are bigger and better people than that, and dont need to resort to using it as a bam up, what do yous think?

Jog on ye paedophile :harhar: BJK

Any adult who knows this and supports Celtic is saying that they public support such perversion and the covering up of it. That's not to mention the sectarianism, racism, terrorism, illegal wars and crytpo-fascism from Brother Walfrid right through to John "War Crimes" Reid.

I don't sing it never have never will ! It actually sickens me and especially my dad who as went to games for over 30 years that so called rangers fans have stooped that low just to annoy tims ! I invited my cousin (who is from Canada) to a rangers game and when they started singing " BJK" it was the first time i was ever embraced to tell someone about what and why rangers fans were singing a song !

at this rate there will be no songs left for us to sing (remember the "chip chip" post)

while im not agreeing that its a nice or moral thing to sing, we get plenty of horrible and imoral songs sung at us (novo and the IRA song)

its football, i dont see why we have to be super PC about it, no one else is!

I don't sing it never have never will ! It actually sickens me and especially my dad who as went to games for over 30 years that so called rangers fans have stooped that low just to annoy tims ! I invited my cousin (who is from Canada) to a rangers game and when they started singing " BJK" it was the first time i was ever embraced to tell someone about what and why rangers fans were singing a song !

you should have explained it was about a person who covered up child abuse.

BIG JOCK KNEW.

Any adult who knows this and supports Celtic is saying that they public support such perversion and the covering up of it. That's not to mention the sectarianism, racism, terrorism, illegal wars and crytpo-fascism from Brother Walfrid right through to John "War Crimes" Reid.

seen john reid in the hilton - he walks about with 2 bouncers.....the big shitebag he is :craphead:

it's not crap, big jock did indeed know

I've read up on this subject and when you see the real facts there was nothing he could have done no-one was willing to testify against torbet ! you can hardly go to a police station and sat he's a pedophile but i have no evidence to prove it, can you ?

seen john reid in the hilton - he walks about with 2 bouncers.....the big shitebag he is :craphead:

They've got to fight off human rights protesters who are trying to arrest him and get him to the Hague, alongside his old mate Radovan Karadzic who he used to go on holiday with.

ohh ffs you are so obvious its unreal :lol:

ohh ffs you are so obvious its unreal :lol:

Obvious about what ?? <cr>