Time to stop with the BJK crap

bearsrus

i don't see why we should stop singing it, we are singing about someone covering up a crime! pointing out the fact its wrong! what is wrong about this, not like we are singing about something tradgic, so how does this make us lower to their level?

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

You believe that then sing it in your house , out in the streets , but it really is embarrassing when you sing it at the games !

a do that aye! and how would this be embarrassing? <cr>

you ever been at the rangers end at ibrox? :craphead:

I had a season ticket at ibrox for 5 years , last year was my first year season without one since i started to follow football, and it's embarrassing when you tell friends after you have told them all about our history and being the most successful Football club ever , that we are now singing about a ex celtic manager and child abuse !

Its embarassing for them not us , we don't have the history of covering up peadophiles , but because we sing BJK we are in the wrong :lol: This thread is embarassing beyond belief.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok but its okay for them to sing about a tradgedy ,Glorify terrorism by the IRA and call us h*** and scotlands shame.

But when we sing the truth,Sing the billy boys and do the bouncy its bigotry and sectarianism get a grip

Celtic could never be scotlands shame as they are an irish club not scottish just like them to remeber that.Scottish when it suits them and british when theyre getting the benfits of the NHS council housing and Gyro Make up their minds.

Im Scottish and im British and im proud to fly the saltire and the Union Jack

i don't see why we should stop singing it, we are singing about someone covering up a crime! pointing out the fact its wrong! what is wrong about this, not like we are singing about something tradgic, so how does this make us lower to their level?

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

You believe that then sing it in your house , out in the streets , but it really is embarrassing when you sing it at the games !

I had a season ticket at ibrox for 5 years , last year was my first year season without one since i started to follow football, and it's embarrassing when you tell friends after you have told them all about our history and being the most successful Football club ever , that we are now singing about a ex celtic manager and child abuse !

what your saying really then is you are embarrassed about their history!!!

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

Im embarrassed that we feel the need to sing about their history !

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

We sign to expose their history , as the media are out with the brushes sweeping it under the carpet as its unthinkable that the mighty selick did anything wrong :rolleyes:

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

you get embarresed quite a lot goin with your posts lighten up ffs its just rival banter between the fans why dont you relax take a chill pill and enjoy the craic

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

you get embarresed quite a lot goin with your posts lighten up ffs its just rival banter between the fans why dont you relax take a chill pill and enjoy the craic

That's not banter imo !

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

celtic have a troubled history supported bombers, plus came over and stole all our potatoes.

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

That's not banter imo !

no youre right how silly of me i forgot about the 3 innocent victims of the celtic boys club cover up

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

celtic have a troubled history supported bombers, plus came over and stole all our potatoes.

why dont they go home, the famine is over why dont they go home

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that will get banned next :harhar:

:bum1:

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

That's not banter imo !

no youre right how silly of me i forgot about the 3 innocent victims of the celtic boys club cover up

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

why dont they go home, the famine is over why dont they go home

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that will get banned next :harhar:

That is a good song !

...I find its a good way of outing tims on RM, so I use it that way.

I was just about to post that Coop, I think this thread alone has unearthed a few of the manky mob!

I was just about to post that Coop, I think this thread alone has unearthed a few of the manky mob!

hmm ... eyes are always open (when Im awake) :lol:

so that'll be me labled a tim then seein i started the thread :rolleyes: