Time to stop with the BJK crap

bearsrus

i really feel it's time we quit using the BJK shite as a bam up to the dhims, it honestly makes me cringe when i hear bears using that chant and i hate us having to use a child abuse case to try and get to them, surely we are bigger and better people than that, and dont need to resort to using it as a bam up, what do yous think?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's an episode of Father Ted that totally slates the Catholic church (well, more than any other episode !!!!!! haha) where he states the number of peadophile priests, and that only a reported 15% or something are perverts, well that still equates to something like 10 million worldwide, haha. its tongue in cheek but it makes you wonder !!!!!!!

wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if it was all concealed and hidden and defended, maybe thats why that priest founded sellick, to get his jollies !! i bet Big Jock new about it when he took the job (erm, this is a contractual obligation, you must keep silent about our traditions within the club)

Im not a fan of the bjk stuff. I belive that this was started because there were whispers about the un-washed trying to get him a posthumous knighthood. That aint happenned, so mission acomplished. To keep singing it, I feel dosent do us any favours, but each to there own.

Can anybody else recall about the mid 90's the un-washed singing Richard goughs a child molester? I'm sure I heard it at a few old firm games.

can we not get hello hello back with different words.

(tu)

Correct!!!

How come its okay for Man Utd/Dundee/ Airdrie/ Hearts etc to sing it, but no us?????

In most of their songs, they are up to their knees in someones blood, so if we aint up to knees in fenian blood, then it appears to be accepted to sing the name of the opposite team,,,,,therefore...........WERE UP TO OUR KNEES IN CE*TIC BLOOD, SURRENDER OR U'LL DIE????? SURELY???????

How ABOUT WERE UP TO OUR KNEES IN TIMS BLOOD

can we not get hello hello back with different words.

(tu)

Correct!!!

How come its okay for Man Utd/Dundee/ Airdrie/ Hearts etc to sing it, but no us?????

In most of their songs, they are up to their knees in someones blood, so if we aint up to knees in fenian blood, then it appears to be accepted to sing the name of the opposite team,,,,,therefore...........WERE UP TO OUR KNEES IN CE*TIC BLOOD, SURRENDER OR U'LL DIE????? SURELY???????

How ABOUT WERE UP TO OUR KNEES IN TIMS BLOOD

Im not a fan of the bjk stuff. I belive that this was started because there were whispers about the un-washed trying to get him a posthumous knighthood. That aint happenned, so mission acomplished. To keep singing it, I feel dosent do us any favours, but each to there own.

Can anybody else recall about the mid 90's the un-washed singing Richard goughs a child molester? I'm sure I heard it at a few old firm games.

No whispers about it. Staunch scum lover Jim Devine MP was campaigning for in in the house of commons, the BJK thing was born from it.

I agree that it has served its original purpose, I wouldn't mind it being dropped.

The most ironic thing is though is the MOPES continued outrage at it, if they had the sense to realize that it is fizzling out they'd perhaps let it run its course and stop their ridiculous campaign of calling it 'the big lie' thus prolonging the chanting etc

It happened, he knew. FACT

I certainly do remember them singing that. Was quite young then....amazing how blazy the scum can be about an issue when they are making it up but totally sickened when we tell the truth.

But alas, they have the right to condemn without reply.

Pedophilia is only a serious issue when we sing about it, not that we are. We are singing about one mans insistence to not go public to keep the name of his adopted team clean.

Big Jock Knew, I personally couldn't care less now, the bheast has been brought to justice.

He wont get Knighted end of.........amusing concept though isn't it?

Why would a group of republicans ask for an ex-manager to be knighted by the monarchy but not offer him a seat on the board?

All inclusive club?

Don't make me laugh

i really feel it's time we quit using the BJK shite as a bam up to the dhims, it honestly makes me cringe when i hear bears using that chant and i hate us having to use a child abuse case to try and get to them, surely we are bigger and better people than that, and dont need to resort to using it as a bam up, what do yous think?

It's not about child abuse.

It's about the cover up.

'Who shagged all the boys' is about the abuse.

I agree , best way to get at them is to beat them on the pitch and win back the SPL flag

Reasons for keeping BJK

1- winds up the sellic scum like no other song ever sung

2- one of few songs we can sing without UEFA getting knickers in a twist (and on that why was there never any action taken over the novo/IRA chant?)

3 - its easy to remember!

Reasons for keeping BJK

1- winds up the sellic scum like no other song ever sung

2- one of few songs we can sing without UEFA getting knickers in a twist (and on that why was there never any action taken over the novo/IRA chant?)

3 - its easy to remember!

Excellent statement mate :unionflag:

plus is the point of chants not to wind up/offend the opposition?

I think Walter said this week in some sort of way it should be friendly rivalry, he thought those days had gone

Just listen to the talk amongst the tims they hate us more than ever Walter, you are so out of touch sir

I was on another forum last night and they where discussing the same subject but then a poster said, "why do we have to sing this BJK and who shagged all the boys stuff when we get offended by such things of the ibrox disaster, cooper, queen and the sickening tackle of ian durrant.

so if we get offended by that, why do we have to spout this shite?

Not sure if you're being serious here??

How can you equate the Ibrox disaster, Davie Cooper's death and the vicious assault on Durrant with a child abuse cover up? The disaster and Cooper's death were tragedies and Simpson's tackle was a disgusting crime that should have seen him banned. Songs glorifying those events are despicable. BJK is not about glorifying child abuse. It's about letting the world know about the disgraceful cover up at the Piggery. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. The Tims are silently condoning the abuse by going along with the "sweeping it under the capet" mentality.

I was on another forum last night and they where discussing the same subject but then a poster said, "why do we have to sing this BJK and who shagged all the boys stuff when we get offended by such things of the ibrox disaster, cooper, queen and the sickening tackle of ian durrant.

so if we get offended by that, why do we have to spout this shite?

Nobody has to sing or chant anything :rolleyes:

Personally I don't seriously take offence at anything our enemies sing, I expect no better from them.

Scum is as scum does.

Scum who abuse children or cover up such abuse are fair targets in my book.

Scum who seem to think that singing about child abuse cover up is worse than covering up child abuse are beneath contempt.

I think Walter said this week in some sort of way it should be friendly rivalry, he thought those days had gone

Just listen to the talk amongst the tims they hate us more than ever Walter, you are so out of touch sir

when has the old firm rivalry ever been friendly? and BJK isn't bigoted in any way - its just a gentle reminder that they covered up a shocking event in their history

when has the old firm rivalry ever been friendly? and BJK isn't bigoted in any way - its just a gentle reminder that they covered up a shocking event in their history

I dont know mate it was the manger of our team who complained about us the fans you need to ask him

'Friendly' rivalry :mutley:

They hate our very existence.

Thats what our mangement want I didnt say it

Thats what our mangement want I didnt say it

yeah that interview had a whiff of the PR office about it!!