Direct Debit Ticket?

TartanTeddy

Good on you if it is for Parkhead. Would love to witness an old firm game in our end. Most intense stadium I have been was Feynoord. The crazy durch bastards were fighting amongst themselves, flairs, everthing goes kinda thing.

On anther note - the continous credit card scheme is a very sneaky way to milk money from fans. The club take the fans for granted and presume that we have an unlimited cash flow to follow the Gers. Shame the board aren't as willing to splash the cash in the way that the fans do.

Good on you if it is for Parkhead. Would love to witness an old firm game in our end. Most intense stadium I have been was Feynoord. The crazy durch bastards were fighting amongst themselves, flairs, everthing goes kinda thing.

On anther note - the continous credit card scheme is a very sneaky way to milk money from fans. The club take the fans for granted and presume that we have an unlimited cash flow to follow the Gers. Shame the board aren't as willing to splash the cash in the way that the fans do.

Eh? <cr> what other end would you witness an old firm?

Eh? <cr> what other end would you witness an old firm?

Rather than watching at the pub/home

WTF <cr>

It's not compulsory....

But you've seen us play the scum from the other end?

Hmmmmm......

WTF <cr>

It's not compulsory....

But you've seen us play the scum from the other end?

Hmmmmm......

Please don't go along the lines of the "Tim ousting" thing that goes on here. Maybe I just worded my post poorly? I meant that I have never been to Parkhead to witness an old firm game as I don't get to that many away games and only eber see them on the tv. The only time I have been to Parkhead was for the Scotland game when we quailified for the world cup.

But they haven't done away allocations yet...

It came out my account on the 1st August. But haven't had anything from the club to say I've been allocated anything specific, but at that price I guess I have to assume it's for Parkhead.

Feckin expensive though!