Calm Down People

There seems to be an awful lot of people on here panicing already. We all need to calm down and let Wattie get on with it. We are 1 competitive game into the season, yes we played poorly in the game, but don't push the panic button just yet. I have every confidence that we will come through this tie against Kaunas then through the tie with Aalborg, and will secure Champions League football.

Yes, we were also well beaten against Liverpool, but look at the team we put out, it can hardly be considered our first 11, and just look at the value of their team. It may be hard to swallow, but at this moment in time we just cannot compete with clubs like Liverpool.

it can hardly be considered our first 11

McGregor, Whittaker, Weir, Broadfoot, Papac, Hemdani, Thomson, McCulloch, Miller, Novo and Lafferty. Almost a full strength 11!

Even our manager is panicing!

McGregor, Whittaker, Weir, Broadfoot, Papac, Hemdani, Thomson, McCulloch, Miller, Novo and Lafferty. Almost a full strength 11!

That side started the first half

Who played the second half hardly any from that list

I think we should be panicing that team struggled to beat a pub team like Kaunas!

There aren't many pub teams in Euro competitions tbh, and I wouldn't class Kaunas as one. From what I saw on Wednesday night they aren't too bad, but yes we should be beating them.

Bar McGregor, Papac, Thomson, Novo and Lafferty, the rest are fukn rotten!

Adam, Darcheville, Boyd, Webster...all played the 2nd half. There again is 1st team players!

I think we should be panicing that team struggled to beat a pub team like Kaunas!

There aren't many pub teams in Euro competitions tbh, and I wouldn't class Kaunas as one. From what I saw on Wednesday night they aren't too bad, but yes we should be beating them.

They can hardly be class as the European Elite then again neither can we!

Wake up we are fucking terrible!

kaunas have played 15 games already that was our first i know what we are seeing isent good but it starts on the 9th of aug then we will see what the team is made of fuck these games right now it just 4 fitness rangers till i die just like us all follow follow with pride keep ur chin up

what good is 'waking up' (or in other words, fueling the negativity) going to do? theres some members on here who have very rarely posted without complaining and repeating themselves lately.

How is us thinking positive on here gonna affect the team! The reason we are complaining is because we actually care what happens and want to see the best!

You've to support the team through the good and the bad. It's no good making out everything is rosey cause it's far from it!

Truth hurts!

<cr> we know we have problems but instead of being constantly in a downer and repeating ourselves we try to stay as positive as we can, why would you want to strip that from us? we should probably have one big thread where all the depressed people can go and bitch freely and repeat themselves as much as they want.

Adam, Darcheville, Boyd, Webster...all played the 2nd half. There again is 1st team players!

How the fuck is Webster a first team player when hes been out injured doh

Hemdani isnt rotten hes just had a bad half season, put in a good performance yesterday

kaunas have played 15 games already that was our first i know what we are seeing isent good but it starts on the 9th of aug then we will see what the team is made of fuck these games right now it just 4 fitness rangers till i die just like us all follow follow with pride keep ur chin up

we played 3 german teams, clyde, raith rovers, kauans and liverpool.

if i've missed anybody out please correct me

thats our 7th game, not first *oh and the bounce games

we got out played for 87 mins against schalke, lucky to win against a german pub team, lucky against raith rovers, destroyed by liverpool.

How is us thinking positive on here gonna affect the team! The reason we are complaining is because we actually care what happens and want to see the best!

You've to support the team through the good and the bad. It's no good making out everything is rosey cause it's far from it!

how is thinking negative on here going to have an effect on the team?

noone thinks it all 'rosey', anyone can see we have problems,.

What postives are there?

Our team is a shambles we've no midfield, no width, no creativity, no passion.

We are struggling to beat Kaunas and we got gubbed 4-0 yesterday. If we do make to the CL group stage there is a fear we'll become the whipping boys and then there the fact that, that lot are going for 4 in a row!

We aren't good enough - fact!

What postives are there?

We are struggling to beat Kaunas and we got gubbed 4-0 yesterday. If we do make to the CL group stage there is a fear we'll become the whipping boys and then there the fact that, that lot are going for 4 in a row!

so because their are no positives, we have to make this forum as hostile and depressing as fuck?

First off you've just repeated what I've said and secondly with all the problems we do have no one can think positively!

First off you've just repeated what I've said and secondly with all the problems we do have no one can think positively!

aye cause it works both ways <cr> or is you being negative having an effect on the team?

What postives are there?

so because their are no positives, we have to make this forum as hostile and depressing as fuck?

Well if us fans can see where it's all wrong then the so called manager should be!

I'm not gonna just say they were good for the sake of it and of course I've right to express my opinion, I've paid for a season ticket and if you or anyone else expect me to sit back and be happy with that pish, think again!

How the fuck is Webster a first team player when hes been out injured doh

Hemdani isnt rotten hes just had a bad half season, put in a good performance yesterday

Nice that you only pointed out 1 of those players, Webster.

As for Hemdani, a great player but a player who has been off form for 6 months at least. He was pretty poor yesterday. Gave away possession, held on to the ball far too long and couldn't tackle a fish supper.

they played like a junior team ffs

get a life friend

we shoulda pumped them