Who should take over..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our problems are much much deeper than just the manager I'm afraid.

Are they fuck!!!!

Walter got us into this position,

fuck, PLG started it, this fucking tramp finished it.

I want Dick Advocaat back,simple, his signings were of the highest quality (most of them). WALTER GTF YOU OLD GIT!

Anybody, literally anyone could do better than Mr "its my opinion that counts".

The self righteous fuckwit has got his just rewards tonight.

Any Rangers manager that goes into a massive European tie after nearly two years in charge with a midfield that is hardly even pub standard deserves what they get.

i'm afraid the likes of Bilic wont touch this job, no cash to spend ? not interested. a good run with a national team doesnt mean you'll be a good manager at club level, you should bloody well know that already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a new manager will resemble the Alex McLeish years, a good Scottish manager who get no money to spend and gets slated by everyone cause of it.

Don't see the point in asking for another manager, who will come in now? They won't just sack the manager.

Smith came in last year to bring more pride into team after le guen and we did a lot better, we were not great but we were better. Being realistic now we should just move on and accept it. It happened to the tic and they bounced back. We should do our hardest now to make sure we win the treble.

Our problems are much much deeper than just the manager I'm afraid.

Are they fuck!!!!

Walter got us into this position,

fuck, PLG started it, this fucking tramp finished it.

I want Dick Advocaat back,simple, his signings were of the highest quality (most of them). WALTER GTF YOU OLD GIT!

We are in a totally different market nowadays.The money isn't there for big signings.We need a manager who is clever enough to source better than average players for average prices.I wish we could return to our days of high profile signings but they aren't going to come back under David Murray.

Don't see the point in asking for another manager, who will come in now? They won't just sack the manager.

Smith came in last year to bring more pride into team after le guen and we did a lot better, we were not great but we were better. Being realistic now we should just move on and accept it. It happened to the tic and they bounced back. We should do our hardest now to make sure we win the treble.

We are not Celtic

They had a good team in place, just failed to perform in 1 game and were extremely unlucky not to go through after pumping Artmedia 4-0 at home

Strachan had just taken over

They werent in so much debt

They didnt have a team full of journeymen and diddys