Barry Ferguson

Dado

Said it time and time again we don't play when he is not in the team, he carries us through games at times and still gets dogs abuse.

We would never have been beaten off that fucking pub team tonight if he was on the park.

Said it time and time again we don't play when he is not in the team, he carries us through games at times and still gets dogs abuse.

We would never have been beaten off that fucking pub team tonight if he was on the park.

I agree, but a team should NEVER be about one player and we had ample time to strengthen our midfield too.

I agree, but a team should NEVER be about one player and we had ample time to strengthen our midfield too.

(tu) Yup.

It shouldn't have mattered, but it feckin does.

Spot on Dado, his quality is something severly lacking at Ibrox, and worse, it won't come now either with no European football.

:angry2:

out all the starting strikers, i still think the 2 Alex McLeish signed are the best, Novo and Boyd. Best midfielder (maybe the only one, lol) Barry Ferguson (who Smith never gave a chance initially) and their best defender is Sasa Papac (who PLG signed).

what the hell does that tell you ???!!!

Dont think he was missed that much he was very poor last season and the 2 before that he's finished needs replaced

Away :rolleyes:

If you don't think we have missed Ferguson's leadership skills and ability to keep the ball then you are simply letting the fact you don't like him blinker your judgement.

Why have we not won the league for the last three years then?

In particular,why did we literally throw away the league last year if he is such an inspiring,dedicated leader?

I agree that Barry was missed tonight but we need one more than one player with a perceived "Never say die" attitude.

Dont think he was missed that much he was very poor last season and the 2 before that he's finished needs replaced

Away :rolleyes:

If you don't think we have missed Ferguson's leadership skills and ability to keep the ball then you are simply letting the fact you don't like him blinker your judgement.

He's only led us to 2 cups in 3 seasons it's notr all his fault but i think as a player he's finished a pale shadow of the player he was 6-10 years ago

I disagree TBH. We still would've lost if he'd played.

We played equally shit as tonight in most of our matches last season when BF was playing.

Better team choice from the uninjured players we had tonight and a change of formation would've won us this match.

I'm amazed we still havent signed another midfielder.

Barrys injury is far from a new thing, Walters had much much longer than this transfer window to look for someone else, and he hasnt!

Baffeling.. <cr>