I hope Boyd leaves

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boydy should be thinking about his career and take the first decent club to put in an offer for him, he banged in countless goals last season to be left out of nigh on every important game we had, and Walter is the biggest fool on the planet for not playing a natural goal scorer when really needed him.

I hope for his own sanity that he does leave, playing second fiddle to a useless streak of pish who's major atribute is that he can 'run' or in McCulloch's case a fucking flying elbow.

Smith will ruin Boyd, he'll ruin all of our youngsters and he'll continue to play his mates.

Boyd son - walk away and prove him wrong.

We need to stop pretending there's some quick fix which will suddenly transform us into a great team. Put Boyd up front instead of Miller tonight and we would have still lost because we have no midfield spark, no creativity, no wingers and no tactics - and that's against Kaunas, far less someone who's actually good.

if i was boyd running on tonight with minutes to go

i would have run straight to the right back position

and told the bench

to sort your own fekin mess out

Lol. Aye right. We cani score. Why is that? Must be because we don't have enough strikers. Lets get loads. Couldn't be that our top goalscorer for the last few seasons is on the bench is it? No he doesn't do enough work for my liking. Now Miller, now there is a fine player.

if i was boyd running on tonight with minutes to go

i would have run straight to the right back position

and told the bench

to sort your own fekin mess out

Lol. Aye right. We cani score. Why is that? Must be because we don't have enough strikers. Lets get loads. Couldn't be that our top goalscorer for the last few seasons is on the bench is it? No he doesn't do enough work for my liking. Now Miller, now there is a fine player.

you must have read that one from a top class joke book :)

we need to create chances for forwards, boyd would have been scratching his arse for the full 90 mins tonight only the management thinks we don't need a midfeild as it's a case of punt the ball from back to front to a forward who is about 5 foot 8in on his own with no midfeilders suupporting

I think boyd would have scored 2nite.... he always manages to score out of nothing and thats the best part of his game!

I hope boyd stays, Walter buys Davies, Walter starts listening to the fans or actually jst wakes up and notices for himself that his tactics arent working, Walter starts playing the kind of attacking football that a team like rangers deserves :D

I hope.... but cant see it

i hope he stays - cos he is a rangers player threw and threw - i hope he just keeps his heed doon and hopefully better times will come, if only we played a 4-4-2 and had half decent delivery into the box he would be going for the golden boot every year.

Wouldn't be surprised if he left. If I were him I'd be handing in a transfer request right now. He;s the only reason why Walter's sitting with two trophies rom last season yet once again he kicks him in the balls by leaving him out again.

Walter enough's enough.