Start Kris Boyd in Every Match he is Fit to Play

Canadaready

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The strikers aren't the problem, RFC and Muff are correct.

It's the big 40 yard chasm of nothing between our furthest forward midfielder and striker.

Boyd would do nothing but add problems to this system.

I'd only ever play Boyd with a partner and two wingers.

It's the big 40 yard chasm of nothing between our furthest forward midfielder and striker.

And an attacking midfielder

which is NEVER going to happen as long as Walters here.

Buy a midfielder, attacking midfielder and winger, then you play Boyd. Until then, he can sit on the bench as he is no use in a team that has no midfield and a defence that just bl;ooters the ball up the park.

Infact, if I was Walter Smith or Martin Bain, I'd phone up a few clubs tomorrw and offer Boyd for £3m!

If anyone here was at the Sporting Lisbon game last season.

On 8 occasions, I counted a long ball being played up to Darch and his 'supporting midfielder' Barry was at least 40 yards behind him.

EIGHT times that happened. In ONE FUCKING GAME!

We need a Koumas sort of player.

Oh hell, wait. We just let our several times capped, experienced, Belgian international attacking midfielder Buffel go because he didn't track back and get involved in tackles doh

Boyd isnt as good as people make him out to be.

Playing him doesnt solve the problems we have, infact it adds to them.

There's a higher chance of him not missing the chances Miller and Velicka missed on Tuesday.

but he may not have got into the same possitions as miller.

Na, play 4-4-2 and play Velicka and Lafferty (tu)

Muff you hated the Lafferty signing. :unsure:

But always said if he is to play then it has to be as a striker and I will give him a chance. He's looked pretty good in pre-season and that has been stuck out on the left!

Buy a midfielder, attacking midfielder and winger, then you play Boyd. Until then, he can sit on the bench as he is no use in a team that has no midfield and a defence that just bl;ooters the ball up the park.

Infact, if I was Walter Smith or Martin Bain, I'd phone up a few clubs tomorrw and offer Boyd for £3m!

Then who's going to score the goals for us? None of our other strikers have good scoring stats.

Then who's going to score the goals for us? None of our other strikers have good scoring stats.

Velicka has more than decent stats for the SPL.

And he's managed to score against Celtic more times in 15 minutes of a CIS Cup game than Boyd has in his football career!

The time is up on this joke of a system. Unleash the hitman and see what he can do over the course of a season by regularily playing.

He will anhililate the SPL.

This is the problem. We have some really uneducated fans. Have you ever watched Boyd play?? Apart from being a stone overweight just now, he has no pace, no touch, no movement, no heart and a shit attitude.

Can you please explain to me why someone with his "stats" has only been subject to a bid from Cardiff?

Are we not trying to get ourselves away from this old-fashioned crap? A big overweight "hitman" who stands with his hands down his shorts and hets tap-ins against QOS and Kilmarnock.

PLEASE WAKE UP. HE CANNOT PLAY AT ANY DECENT LEVEL.

The time is up on this joke of a system. Unleash the hitman and see what he can do over the course of a season by regularily playing.

This is the problem. We have some really uneducated fans. Have you ever watched Boyd play?? Apart from being a stone overweight just now, he has no pace, no touch, no movement, no heart and a shit attitude.

Can you please explain to me why someone with his "stats" has only been subject to a bid from Cardiff?

Are we not trying to get ourselves away from this old-fashioned crap? A big overweight "hitman" who stands with his hands down his shorts and hets tap-ins against QOS and Kilmarnock.

Velicka has more than decent stats for the SPL.

And he's managed to score against Celtic more times in 15 minutes of a CIS Cup game than Boyd has in his football career!

19 league goals with Hearts is good but in a season and a half its not that prolific, certainly not up there with Boyd, and i include his time with Kilmarnock when i say that. The Celtic arguement becomes pretty pointless when the last time he played against them he did score, never got even a minute to do the same in 4 games last season.

Look i'm not saying some of our other strikers may not be better than Boyd in some attributes but none of them are up there with him goal scoring wise, that one thing can't be taken away from him.

The fans are the problem. <cr>

David Murray in disguise?