Turncoats. name and shame

Could the same 'Scotland overlooking talent' argument be used with McGeady as well?

Different case there.

Billy Reid contacted the SFA on several occasions to get them to look at James, they didn't bother.

So its not just a case of overlooking.

To be fair to the Hamilton youngster I think he actually went to Scotland and asked if they were interested in him but nothing ever happened so he went to Ireland. So I've heard anyways.

He was always choosing Ireland over Scotland. Scotland di approach him, but he told then he was choosing Ireland as it was his grampas dying wish.

Dirty turncoat

Another Aids McGayday

No, I've seen him playing since he was a youth.

Clearly streets ahead of anyone in his age group.

It was missed because the Scotland scouts were too damn incompetent to even come and watch him.

Nail on the head I think.

I know a guy that used to support Rangers but started supporting Celtic after they won the league and now he goes on about 3 in a row doh he said he was bored with the style of football but why would you decide to support Celtic instead ? :huh: they're no better than us. I bet he wouldn't have swapped sides had we won the league or UEFA Cup :mad: I no longer speak to him

That is actually a sin, also you possibily get shot for something like that.

Last point what the fuck are ye thinking man!!!!!

Can't actually think of this man ever being a Rangers fan, it's in the blood!

i been thinking cuz an old mate i use to hang about with, i seen him for the first time in 3 years n i see him in a celtic top. the same guy that had miller on his rangers top the first time he was here.

canny stands that.

ones i can think ov

mcgeady

that hamilton player.

dalgelish

mcormack

simon donnely

khenny misser

ma mate mikey

burke

anyone think of anymore?

Was ignored by Scotland despite his obvious talents.

Ireland scouted him, played him from a young age.

His grandfather was Irish, said he would love to see him play for Ireland.

Whats the problem?

(tu)

I know the boy he stays up here hes a wee tim it was always going to happen

Could the same 'Scotland overlooking talent' argument be used with McGeady as well?

Did Smeltic not prevent him playing for Scotland by banning their youth players from playing schools football? And as Scotland wouldn't pick anyone who didn't play for their school McGayday was snapped up by the Oirish - on the recommendation of Pat Bonner. Or something like that...

Did Smeltic not prevent him playing for Scotland by banning their youth players from playing schools football? And as Scotland wouldn't pick anyone who didn't play for their school McGayday was snapped up by the Oirish - on the recommendation of Pat Bonner. Or something like that...

As far as i know, Celtic Boys club don't let their players play for national team, it's only when the reach the older youth teams that they are allowed.

Even without that being in place, deciding what national team you want to play for depending on who wanted to pick you at U-15 level or something is pretty stupid and petty.

Well, I disagree that anyone should change teams for the sake of Glory hunting. Its damn right shocking, Football is also loyalty. Though i have a mate who wears a celtic top though he is a closet Gers fan ... Says he can't Change Now, thinks hes to old .. But basically to scared of his families reaction, I say Bring on another King Billy haha :D:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Follow,Follow !!!!!