** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

I never bet against or for Rangers and very rarely Celtic but Tel Aviv @ 7/2 tonight is a great price , i'll be leaving it but no doubt a few you guys will have a small wager on that (tu)

Benfica @ 5/6 , Anderlecht @ 8/13 , Valencia @ 8/11 , Ajax @ 4/5 & Aek Athens at @ 2/1 at home v an out of from Everton all standing out for me tonight in the europa league , there's also some other good prices

Man City @ 5/6 should see of Arsenal's kids & Chelsea @ 1/2 (great price) should beat Blackburn in the Carling cup

What's everyone else think ?

:pierre:

Minyor Pernick £600 @4/6 with Ladbrokes.....was....

They have just pushede it out to 4/7!!!!

Shop around (tu)

They are on a great wee run :uk:

Who ????? I've stuck £140 @ 4/7 :lol: :lol:

Will cover tonight's bets when they win :D

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never bet against or for Rangers and very rarely Celtic but Tel Aviv @ 7/2 tonight is a great price , i'll be leaving it but no doubt a few you guys will have a small wager on that (tu)

Benfica @ 5/6 , Anderlecht @ 8/13 , Valencia @ 8/11 , Ajax @ 4/5 & Aek Athens at @ 2/1 at home v an out of from Everton all standing out for me tonight in the europa league , there's also some other good prices

Man City @ 5/6 should see of Arsenal's kids & Chelsea @ 1/2 (great price) should beat Blackburn in the Carling cup

What's everyone else think ?

:pierre:

Minyor Pernick £600 @4/6 with Ladbrokes.....was....

They have just pushede it out to 4/7!!!!

Shop around (tu)

They are on a great wee run :uk:

Who ????? I've stuck £140 @ 4/7 :lol: :lol:

Will cover tonight's bets when they win :D

Get Boab tae get their details!!

Sorry but l dont know how to :lol::lol:

I think they have won 4 or 5 in a row for me (tu)

Bulgarian boot boys :uk:

Will check in later

Good luck

Histon £120 @5/4 (tu) £270

Leeds £150 @4/5 (tu) £270

Berwick £100 @ Evs £200

:uk:

Good luck tonight

:uk::uk::uk:

:praise:

I had £160 on Leyton Orient. Gillingham team turned up late to the game, and were starting with a goalie up front.

Got 2.5 (decimal odds)

:clap:

Nice win m8 (tu) Although you might have posted that information before the game :lol: :lol:

I only just got the bet on seconds b4 kickoff.

Didnt have time to post.

Sorry

never knew this...william hill do have different rules online than in the shop, if the game is not replayed before the 7th december they will give me my cash if it gets replayed before then my money will go on Livingston at the same price 4/5,,,,you learn something new every day......

So Gary doesn't know everything?

OMG he will be crushed :(

never knew this...william hill do have different rules online than in the shop, if the game is not replayed before the 7th december they will give me my cash if it gets replayed before then my money will go on Livingston at the same price 4/5,,,,you learn something new every day......

So Gary doesn't know everything?

OMG he will be crushed :(

Well…….

I called them again today as it just didn’t seem right and it turns out the girl last night was wrong and they could pay me out if I wanted it or I could let the money go on livi next week…took the cash as it was £150 and although I am confident livi will beat them I wouldn’t put a £150 single on it……

Aston Villa and Man Utd both to win their matches - Enhanced Odds Multiples - Midweek 10/3 £3.00 Returns £13.00

Coral

Can't believe I only put £3 on :anguish:

Tonight: Man City and Chelsea to win. 15/8 Coral. £7 stake.

Chelsea to win Blackburn v Chelsea (4/9)

Ajax to win Timisoara v Ajax (8/11)

Anderlecht to win Anderlecht v Dinamo Zagreb (8/13)

Valencia to win Valencia v Lille (4/6)

Benfica to win BATE Borisov v Benfica (5/6)

£5.00 = £61.68

Tempted to put on Genoa, Ajax either singles or doubles or if a treble then chucking in Hamburg too.

But I don't really want to lose big tbh right now though that mentality might have changed before 4 today.

I'd thought of £100 on Genoa or Ajax.

Tempted to put on Genoa, Ajax either singles or doubles or if a treble then chucking in Hamburg too.

But I don't really want to lose big tbh right now though that mentality might have changed before 4 today.

I'm thinking of going for a big odds treble with AEK at 2/1, Genoa at Evens, and Hapoel at 7/2.

I'm thinking of going for a big odds treble with AEK at 2/1, Genoa at Evens, and Hapoel at 7/2.

were are you seeing AEK at 2/1 mate? there 19/20 everywere i look

Hapoel Tel Aviv to win Celtic v Hapoel Tel Aviv (10/3)

AEK Athens to win AEK Athens v Everton (7/4)

Hamburg to win Hamburg v Rapid Vienna (8/15)

Genoa to win Slavia Prague v Genoa (Evs)

Villarreal to win Levski Sofia v Villarreal (2/5)

4 folds (5 Bets) £5.00 = £125.96

Still tempted over Genoa/Ajax double, 3.78 with Talksaport for the combined double.

I don't have the same confidence of the Bordeaux bet though, but still feel very Roy.

Confident about Ajax but Genoa winning against Slavia Praha irks me a little though Praha are a struggling outfit since player departures.