Void Lines 0

Returns £0.00

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ross County, Partick Thistle, ICT and Dundee to win tomoro' - £20 on and a potential £89.15 return inc stake.

Victor Chandler

County win 5-0, Dundee 5-0, PT win 5-1, ICT win 4-0.

FT.

:)

Nice wee win.

I actually know my line for the 15th when the season kicks off, leaving my job gives me too much time on my hands haha, and its Man City to win at Ewood, a draw between Villa and Motherwell to beat St Johnstone in Australia but I'd like to add Partick Thistle to win too but they're odds aren't up yet.

It dawned on me there that the Partick game I was talking about was on the 8th and while the bet can easily be made, its a bit naff to have a game on the coupon thats been done and the week before and I wouldn't do it any other week.

I think its best to do a coupon with all the games played in the 1 week.

Ross County, Partick Thistle, ICT and Dundee to win tomoro' - £20 on and a potential £89.15 return inc stake.

Victor Chandler

County win 5-0, Dundee 5-0, PT win 5-1, ICT win 4-0.

FT.

:)

Nice wee win.

Was £69.15 after all, potential winnings was £69.15 including the stake :(

I thought the betslip wasn't counting the stake, or maybe hoping when I placed it, as some websites don't include the stake in the potential winnings bit.

A win's a win tho! :lol:

Football Coca Cola Championship Middlesbrough v Sheff. Utd. Match Result 07/08/2009 20:00 Draw @ 11/5

Football Coca Cola Championship Derby v Peterboro' Match Result 08/08/2009 15:00 Peterboro' @ 16/5

Football Scottish Division 1 Ayr Utd. v Partick Match Result 08/08/2009 15:00 Partick @ 5/4

Skybet:

My bet for the weekend: Potential winnings of £600 + Wanted it out the way.

Feel the first game could be a draw, tho I'd be pissed off if it wasn't and my Saturday games were fucked haha, and I think PT will beat Ayr who are just promoted and Peterboro' are a wee upset in there however they have some cracking players.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champi...ltic/win-market

Dinamo Moscow are running about evens to win on Wednesday, ive been thinking of sticking on a few quid........................... so can anyone see anything other than a dinamo win ?

Certainly a shout, but personally I'm not touching evens at the moment and I'm trying to be more strict so leaving weekday betting to an extent.

• Scottish Premier League To Finish Bottom 2009/2010

• Time: 08-05-2010 15:00

• BS_MARKET: To Finish Bottom

• Selection: St Johnstone @ 10/3

rs:£0.00

• Total cost:£33.84

Totesport - 2nd best odds on the market, Coral at 7/2

Ps. I’ll have to remember copy and paste all of my long term bets into the new season’s betting thread.

doh 7/2 is better than 10/3

I was going to use more of my profit from the Dinamo game for it again cause I basically think the Super J' will be anything but super but gonnae leave it actually as not quite sure how Hamilton will be and St J' actually have a fair good strikers in ex-ger Peter Mcdonald, Colin Samuel, Kenny Deuchar and Steven Milne.