My first bet of the season

05 Aug 2009 - Dinamo Moscow v Celtic - 90 Minutes

Dinamo Moscow @ 21/20

05 Aug 2009 - FC Timisoara v Shakhtar Donetsk - 90 Minutes

Shakhtar Donetsk @ 8/11

Stake : £20.00

Estimated Returns : £70.82

:pipe:

Anyway whats the odd's for Celtic to win 2-1 tonight?, got a wee sneaky feeling :anguish:

12/1 with many places, including ladbrokes ;)

Cheers Boab :cheers:

12/1 now that is tempting for a wee cheeky £5 bet.

Dont you dare...

not looking to bad just now mate

Hate this part of the season as you don't know who's going to be the contenders till everyone finds their feet and signings settle in. So i've just stuck 2.00 on 5 team I think will do well this season.

Event: English; Q.P.R. vs Blackpool

Selection: Q.P.R.@4/6

Event: English; Cardiff vs Scunthorpe

Selection: Cardiff@4/6

Event: English; Leeds vs Exeter

Selection: Leeds@2/5

Event: English; Oldham vs Stockport

Selection: Oldham@4/6

Event: English; Rotherham vs Accrington Stanley

Selection: Rotherham@8/15

Accumulator (5)

1 line at £2.00 per line

Potential Return: £19.88

Got a job yesterday, start next Monday.

Excellent mate, well done.

Where is it?

Ibrox, SDM's call centre.

No danger of me not knowing how to get there :gerbad:

Nice one.

Why don't you buy a tomtom? They are not as dear anymore and worth there weight in gold.

Got a job yesterday, start next Monday.

Excellent mate, well done.

Where is it?

Ibrox, SDM's call centre.

No danger of me not knowing how to get there :gerbad:

Nice one.

Why don't you buy a tomtom? They are not as dear anymore and worth there weight in gold.

Birthday in September 6 so will get another one then but I'm also gonnae ask my Mum to get the tomtom or her car thats mine, not that she's using it as it was only put in there when it was taken out when my car was last put in repair.

What you doing for Response Boab? Customer Service?

Sky, retention etc.

Turn around then. We hated you bastards :lol:

:lol:

Never worked with any real targets before but worth a go, what is the cost if I leave during training?

What you doing for Response Boab? Customer Service?

Sky, retention etc.

Turn around then. We hated you bastards :lol:

:lol:

Never worked with any real targets before but worth a go, what is the cost if I leave during training?

well some folk left just after training when a trained for them doing customer service. I dont think tis to difficult in retenions. Yopu quite a few offers to give them to entice them to stay

well some folk left just after training when a trained for them doing customer service. I dont think tis to difficult in retenions. Yopu quite a few offers to give them to entice them to stay

Cool, you work at Ibrox aswell btw?

And its just I have a telephone interview with RBS in the 2nd week of training, start next week.

Cool, you work at Ibrox aswell btw?

And its just I have a telephone interview with RBS in the 2nd week of training, start next week.

I have worked for them twice. Once was when I was in Ibrox for a year then in city centre for 2 and then the city centre branch for 6 weeks

Boab i worked for RHL at ibrox, it was sky sales - i dont want to put a spoiler on it but you will hate it. My targets where 3 sales for every 100 leads - the called me the torch because i burned so many leads :clap:

You'll either knock fcuk out a floor walker nipping your head or you'll walk out, i lasted 4 weeks. But you never know it could be suited to you.

The building is next to copland stand (coplandhouse), you can park for free and on matchdays you need your id to get into the carpark. Drive to copland rd,first left and you are on the street that looks up to the megastore, you know how to get to ibrox by now - hopefully :pipe:

I hope you get on alright, but i would keep looking for another job just it case.

ps Radlord on here also worked for them - he can confirm they are cunts ;)

I done customer service, was so easy :pipe:

i must have asked a million times if i could moved to customer service and they said no, sales was hard as fcuk though :(

training was a laugh, that was the only good bit for me.